Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What do you wish you had been told about pregnancy/birth ?

I wish someone had told me that after having your baby and breastfeeding him/her... your boobs can leak when you hear another baby cry !!!
    It was annoying when I was BF my DD, as there was an ad on TV where a baby cried for a long time... and everytime that ad came on, my bbs would leak !!! lol

mummymeegs Guest

I wish that I had been told....

1. You can vomit and want to eat a greasy bacon and egg roll at the same time.
    2. You can be constipated and have diarrhea in the same week.
    3. You should check your bikini line in the mirror regularly!! Amazing how it can get away from you when you cant see it! :eek:
    4. Pooing when giving birth is a given.
    6. and lastly, but more seriously, that being pregnant and giving birth is the most amazing thing that you will ever experience! Enjoy it while you can and dont stress too much!

Expect the midwife to treat you as though you have bared all to a hundred people before. It bugged me when they would say, "Oh I have seen it all before, its nothing new here. Now strip off" Ah well excuse me, but you may have seen it all before but you haven't seen mine nor have i shown a billion people so forgive me if I am a prude!
    I sat inthe spa with a top on & she scoffed at me & said I can't stay in a wet shirt once I get out, well der I will change then wont I!
    Mind you by the end of the birth I was bare naked!

3. You should check your bikini line in the mirror regularly!! Amazing how it can get away from you when you cant see it!
    PMSL - that ones great!!! I got the shock of my life when I caught a glimpse - booked myself in for a wax asap after that!!!

My sister thought it was funny when I told her I was all groomed & ready for the birth. She was like, you what!? Why?.... Ah why not? ew!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234