Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What nappy bags have you got???

I have a GR8X bag backpack that is great, BUT I've just bought a Crumpler bag about 2 weeks and it is BRILLIANT!!

It's actually a Crumpler camera bag!!! it has all these dividers in it meant for camera stuff, but it is PERFECT as a baby bag. one section for baby food, one for sippy cups, one for medicines, one for wipes, etc. plus side pockets for my phone and a zip up section for stuff you don't want little fingers to get into.

I'd totally recomend checking out crumpler!

they have heaps of different types of bags and all are really well made and tough and I wish i'd thought of it sooner!!

I have a OiOi and I love it
    Last edited by christy; August 4th, 2010 at 11:47 AM.

Ok I been looking at oioi anyways... Now will check out crumpler? Thanks Laura How's your adorbale little miss going (((OOOOH Congrat's on #2 also)))

I am hoping Indah will be outta nappies by the time Zyon arrives, but she is so stubborn...

I love the Vanchi nappy bags they are really really nice and I am pretty sure I will be getting one of those this time, they look really funky and they have a few different styley depending on your taste and needs, they have a website if you want to take a look.

I keep getting overwhelmed looking at the nappy bags - I have no idea what I'll actually need to carry in them ...

yeah it can be hard to know, I still have trouble and thats even after having 2 kids I still wonder if it will be big enough or to big, I think I use to take about 3 changes of clothes 5 or so nappies the wipes 2 bottles formula holder a couple of bunny rugs a dummy if they had one 3 or 4 bibs of course that was on a full day out and then just some of that when we just went out for a little while and if you breast feed then you dont need bottles of course, although I did find it helpful to take a sterile bottle of water just incase I had to wash a dummy or something ( that was before I started bottle feeding of course ) but I agree its hard to know exactly what you will need.

I have seen a little bit of chat about nappy bags of late so I thought I would bump this I am actually thinking aobut getting one for a Doula bag...?
    I have also seen the question of how many MCN can fit into the bag?
    Last edited by Tanya; August 17th, 2008 at 10:06 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12