Thread: what to wear?

Question what to wear?

I have my friends wedding in february to go to where I am the bridesmaid but I am so confused as to what to wear under the dress! Basically it's backless so I can wear a bra and Im not sure if those stick on bra cup things will give me any support under the dress. And as for my love handles and but I was going to wear one of those tights that covers your thighs and pull everything in but Im not sure if that is good to wear whilst pregnant?! I will be about 15/ 16 weeks along. Any help would be great, thanks

hey there is another thread similar to this somewhere and they suggested it if actually pulls in and squashes then probably not a good idea. I'm a Dcup and I am actually wearing a stick on bra today. I have had very very sore boobs and already had to buy maternity bras for size and comfort and I find stick on bras really comfy and supportive. Maybe just get a stick on bra and maybe some of those huge nickers that come over the tummy I think they are meant to smooth everything out without squashing too much. Maybe you'll be lucky and your belly will pop right out by then and you can proudly let it all hang out!!

Hey renee,

Just had a look at your picture again and it reminded me that you've already got a great belly, I wouldn't pull that in let it hang, you'll be comfy and it looks fantastic!!

I agree, at 15wks you'll definately have a belly & it wont be love handles anymore so let it all be loose!!!!
    You'll look back on the wedding pic's & remember your precious baby fondly!!!