Thread: when do you start showing??

*~nicky~* Guest

Default when do you start showing??

hey its weird im only 7 weeks and the to of my pubic bone is already hard is that normal and with nathan i cant remember when i started to show so just wondering when did you all start to?
    thankyou kindly!

Hey Nikki, check out THIS thread.

With DD is was around 12 weeks but I have had a bigger bump than normal since about 6 weeks - am nearly 9 weeks now.

I started showing at 6-7 weeks with both girls. It's like i pop as soon as i know i'm pregnant! lol Had to go into maternity clothes straight away.
    When i was 7 weeks with both girls i had ppl come up to me and ask if i was pregnant. They wouldn't believe me that i was only in the first trimester.
    Cheers!
    Melissa

I was still looking 'normal' at 26wks pregnant...looked "pregnant" at 28wks and really popped at 32wks.

xox_jessie_xox Guest

im 23 weeks and i still dont think anyone can actually notice that im preg, some people have actually asked me if i was losing weight... but some nights my mum will say ohh you really look preg tonight but i think thats just because i have just ate lol.. i still fit in my clothes tho i am a bigger girl...

Umm, properly at about 22/23 weeks. Had a hard tummy really early on, but took awhile for my body to figure out that I actually need some space for the baby

I wouldn't use other people as a marker for what's normal though, seeing as normal is anywhere from 6 weeks to 7 or 8 months!! And it can be unfun if you think you're not where you should be.
    Someone said to me today 'wow, are you having a midget'!?
    They'll feel bad if I do hey.. everyone's different, comparing will just give you headaches.
    All the best!

Kirsty77 Guest

WIth Gemma I popped at about 5-6 months and looked really pregnant. This pregnancy it was 8 wks and I couldn't hide it!I'm 20 wks now and look like I'm nearly due!LOL!

Close friends/family could see that I had popped at around 14-16 weeks... most others could tell by 20ish weeks...