Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When is the earliest you have felt your baby move?

Default When is the earliest you have felt your baby move?

I have felt my second baby, moving all this week

I think its a little early myself but its definate

im only 10 weeks though,

I felt DS move at 15 weeks. I was pretty sure I could feel him at 12 weeks but more definite at 15 weeks

14 weeks with DD1, 11 weeks with DD2, 12 weeks with DD3

I thought I felt something twice tonight, but dismissed it coz I'm only 10 weeks!

Hmmm...maybe it was a baby flutter???

Its so weird, the first time I didnt feel anything but flutters til about 16 weeks

But the last few days, definate movement especially when I drink Lemon fizzy drink They say you feel the second earlier and show earlier but geez !! Im suprised

I dont feel anything!

Its your first baby though isnt it Ahurani?
    Your stomach muscles would still be tight and you'll probably feel your bub by 18 weeks, My first bub Hubby couldnt feel him until about 23 weeks (on the outside of my belly) but I felt little bubbles (hard to explain) around 12 weeks (flutters) but nothing until about 16 weeks.

I felt the first flutter here at 11 weeks I think it was this time around...

I think with T it was about 11 or 12 weeks. It was like a huge somersault in my belly. Then I didn't feel anything for a few more weeks after that, until the regular movements started up.

I haven't felt anything yet with this one (although I must admit I'm slightly less svelte than I was when I got pregnant with T ) but I think I've been feeling very slight tightenings which may be braxton hicks?

On days when I'm not getting nauseous, I long for the movements because I don't 'feel' pregnant... I can't wait for my 12 week scan so that I can make sure everything's still doing what it should be - mind you, if it's not, I'd like to know why I'm getting so much fatter!

I cant remember when it was with DD? Somewhere around 15 weeks maybe? DS - I felt flutters (actually it felt like someone was scratching my tummy from the inside) around 11 weeks.

I felt it pretty early on with this bub too, about 12ish weeks. Nothing regular until about 16 weeks or so when I would feel maybe 4 or so movements a day. Right now I think baby is having a party in my tummy!

I dont remember feeling DD that early, i think about 20wks. Although, I couldn't tell if she was moving or i was about to let one rip seeing that she was my first.

omg im not the only one!! this is my first but i swear since around 11 weeks i feel bubba move not all the time but a few times a day but shrugged it off thinking i was crazy!!

I could feel flutters at around 14-15 weeks and then a definite kick at 16w6d in my acupuncture session!

Pretty sure I also felt first movements this pregnancy at around 10 weeks, I seems really early but it was definitely that unmistakable flutter! So exciting to feel those early movements, I didn't feel anything with my first two till I was around 20 weeks!

14 weeks 6 days. First baby, anterior placenta.

I've been feeling tiny little flutters behind my pubic bone for 2 weeks now, and I'm only 12wk 2d Thought it was gas at first, but that feels sooo much different.
    With DS I felt him moving at 14wks, but didn't realise it was him until 16wks when they got stronger. With DS it was like being tickled from the inside lol

With DS it was around 16 weeks i knew it was a definate movement, DD1 was around the same, the little man we lost at 17 weeks i felt around 15 weeks DD2 was about 13 weeks and im sure i can feel these 2 now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast