Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Window to your womb???

Question Window to your womb???

hey girls,

im having my 3d/4d scan in August and just wanted to know if anyone has used the "window to your womb" people to do it? i have to get them to come to my home because it too far away from me... so yeh... im abit worried about how their service will be.

let me know what u all think.....

Last edited by Trillian; May 21st, 2009 at 10:21 AM.

Hey Holly
    I have not used them but I have marked the link in my favourites as well as another one in Melbourne for 3D - I liked the look of their website and I think they will be great! We will have to drive the 2.5 hrs to Melb to get ours so I see it as awesome that they are coming to you!!
    Good luck!
    Kate

Personally I'd be a bit concerned about someone who comes to you. I can't imagine that scanning equipment that is portable would be all that clear. I've had 3D & 4D scans done during this pregnancy at an OB's office and he has the best equipment available (he's one of the few that do amnios) and there's no way it could be made portable.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

OMG they make everything portable now!!!!!!!!

I also would be concerned at how good the pics would be.

thanx for ur replies girls. Im really not feeling comfortable with them coming here. I might give them a ring and just take the 3-4 hour drive to one of there offices. If it makes me feel better at the end of the day, i think thats what counts.

i just rang window to your womb and they said they dont have any offices!! they are ONLY mobile. man what do i do now

holly is there a 3D place in albury?

i looked everywhere i cant find one!!!! does anyone know of one? not debbie wass she doesnt do them unless there is a need to.

can they send you some samples?? - this way you'll get a look at what the finish product will look like - also do they have a guarantee policy?? like if you're not happy/impressed do you have to pay??

They have pictures of scans on their site and they look really good.

yeh the pics look good but its more because i dont feel comfortable not being in a clinic iykwim. It seems i have found another one in Melbourne anyway and it seems really good. Thanx for your help ladies.

Holly, have you had your 18wk scan or are you doing this as part of the diagnostic? I read on their site that they are not diagnostic so I would not rely on them for any testing.

Also I would question what affect un-nes. scans might do to bubs. Just a point, not being judgemental.

As for others in this area, I only know of Debbie and the hospital.

All the best

i will be having the scan at 29 weeks. Not for diagnostic purposes. Ive had my 19 week scan already, even tho it has to be repeated soon...i have already had it. This is purely for mine and DP's enjoyment only oh and our family. Not like it can be done again, u arnt pregnant forever lol. We would like to experience this as it is our first child. I have found a good place in Melbourne who does them, nothing is 100% that im going to have it done but its def on the table.

Thanks ladies...

Question

Hi I was just curious and clicked on the link to their website and found this

"THIS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE" maybe they were scammers???

Jodi

wow i just clicked on it too and it said that. omg how scary!

I doubt they are scammers because i have rang them before. It's probably something like their bandwidth ran out for the month.

They are there now.

Default Window to your Womb

Hi all,
    I'd used this service recently, dispite being told not to by my husband (as this is a mobile service) and I am very disappointed with it all. The service is very lousy and when you ring, you can only talk to a messenger service, who passes on the message, you cannot talk to a person in charge. I am very dissatisfied with this service and urges anyone who is thinking about using it to forgo this service.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast