thread: Infertility and placental insufficiency?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    May 2004
    Shepparton
    4,871

    How did you go Rah??

  2. #2
    Registered User

    May 2007
    127

    Thanks

    Still working on natural induction atm! Had acupuncture today and got it again on Wed...failing that looks like we'll be doing the gel thing on Thursday...

    but we see the Ob again tomorrow and we're a bit better prepared with questions this time so fingers crossed we get some good answers!

    My acupuncturist today said he thought placental insufficiency IS a risk with me as I've been laying down for 3 months with low BP - so that has calmed me a little. Not the Ob's reasons, but still, if an Eastern medicine man can tell me that I am a risky case then I'll listen....

    see what happens tomorrow.

    Thanks.

Similar Threads

  1. infertility and placental insufficiency?
    By Rahjah in forum Pregnancy Forums
    : 1
    : January 10th, 2008, 05:32 PM