Hi there Lenny,
I just saw that you posted at the same time as I was writing so I missed you. That's not actually weighing that heavily on my mind that I'm awake and typing at quarter to oneI'm feeling a bit shaky on the thought of having no accommodation sorted out so while the wee one and her dad are sleeping and my tummy is churning, I have been googling up a storm looking at rentals. I wish we could just buy but we will have to wait and suss things out from the safety of a rental for a while (if we can get one).
Lenny, you sound like you've got the right attitude with your boys. Hope mister helpful (DS 1) makes life a bit easier for you and doesn't wear your nerves out "helping you"Very cute.
Nigh night all, I'm all real estated out![]()




I'm feeling a bit shaky on the thought of having no accommodation sorted out so while the wee one and her dad are sleeping and my tummy is churning, I have been googling up a storm looking at rentals. I wish we could just buy but we will have to wait and suss things out from the safety of a rental for a while (if we can get one).
Very cute.
Reply With Quote
Bookmarks