Lenny you are so right, I for one seem to think that life has taken over. So let me be the first to give everyone an update.
Campbell is doing really well. We seem to have lots of strategies in place to help deal with his sensory processing and he is coping with daily living better. Really we have a different boy on our hands. He is now able to verbalise his fears instead of just freaking out all the time. It is a big time for him. He is finishing up at daycare and kindy and starts at a new private school next year for fulltime school. I am excited as my work hours have changed and I will be able to drop him off and pick him up from school everyday. Yay!!
Xavier is growing so fast. He is nearly 2. He has delayed speech and after 12 months of going back and forth to the doc and being told he has a virus from daycare and his speech will come when he is ready I finally got as referal for a hearing assessment and ENT. His had a moderate hearing loss on the day of the test after 2 weeks on antibiotics. Then to the ENT his ears were fine, but he needs to have his tonsils and adenoids out. I begged to have the grommits put in as well. I think that he wasw a bit ****ed off with me questioning his judgement, but if he has to have surgery I only want it to be once. Poor thing has never had an ear infection or tonsilites, but is always so congested he is always bruised across the bridge of his nose.
As for me, I am plodding along. I have finally after more than 2 years been abl to ditch the brace for my SPD. This is a huge milestone, as I am starting to feel like I can exercise a little more and I am sure that getting some weight off will help me improve even more.
JBM - I am watching you, waiting for you to join us in here. lol
Hope everyone is doing well and not cracking under pressure with the lead up to Chrissie. Gotta go Can hear my lil boy shouting mummum. It is bnice to hear him talking doesnt happen often.
Bookmarks