Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC - August 2005 #2

Sal Guest

Yep Tam, I'm sure you're right - you can be the one to keep reminding me of these posts when I'm complaining about being a beached whale!

Sal LOL. It's a deal!!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations Sal - :boy: don't worry your belly will be popping any day now and the map of tassie will disappear from your sight

tiggy Guest

Congrats Sal - A BOY!!!!!!!!!!You can have fun now picking out clothes!

Sal - Woohoo on your scan! Congrats on your little boy. Know what you mean about your scan pics, my 12 wk ones are a bit of a misery.

Who is next scan wise? Tam or Amy?

Sal - Great news about Blobby and it seems your instincts were right on with him being a boy. Funny how we just "know" these things. Bummer about the scan quality though. Nice for you to finally be able to get some mat gear. I remember Gab said she wasn't showing either until recently.

Yes, Amy and Tam must be next ...

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Morning all!

Sorry I've been MIA. Work has introduced a new Service Desk computer application and everyone at work is grappling with yet another application to manage. Add to it my pg brain (heehee love saying that) and I'm really suffering!

Also internet at home is on the blink...grrr..so am having to try to squeeze posts in at lunch and before work.

Sal, awww...I didn't get it right! Still, a baby boy! How wonderful! Congratulations and here's to finding loads of beautiful baby clothes in blue!

I had another BT today, my 30dpo one, and will call at 2pm for the results. Am hoping it comes back great and Dr finally books me in for a scan. Am feeling ever so slightly more relaxed about it all now, but the waiting for that first scan is still absolutely killing me!

to all!

love
    sushee

Hey Everyone

Yes one week today until my scan!!! 9am on Tuesday the 30th.

Sush - Looking forward to hearing your BT results and then your scan!!!!

Hope everyone is well.

Hello girls!

HCG is 16740
    P4 is 951

Dr does want to do the u/s in his rooms, so will have to wait until my first obgyn appt on the 2nd of Sept, when I will be 7 weeks and 5 days.

Oh well! He said to stop worrying, everything's going so well, so I guess I'll have to relax now. #-o

love
    sushee

Woohooo Sushee

heehee called Dr's rooms and booked an earlier appointment. My scan is now on the 30th of Aug at 11:15am, at 7 weeks 2 days!

Thanks Sheree, you sweetheart.

love
    sushee

WTG Sush!

First off WOOHOO SAL - ITS A BOY!! - they say Mama usually knows best.... and that is what you will be very very soon.... a Mama! Im so excited for you. Seems boys are pretty common from the LT TTCers....

Sush - exciting news that you are having your scan a week from today - the very same day I have another appt to discuss our upcoming FET. Am sure all will be just fine for you and you will finally see your little one.

Keen my sweet,

I can't wait for your next appt, coz I've been praying sooo hard for you. I have seats booked in here all ready for you, Sheree, Trish and all the other LT TTCers. I hope that AF doesn't take too long to arrive for you once you've been to your appt so we can get cracking again!

love
    sushee

The 30th is a great day all round with Keen's appt and Sush and me having our scans!!! Great results Sush by the way!

YAY Sush and goodluck Keen. I will be thinking of you!!!

Amy,

Yes, with your, Keen's and my appointments, hopefully there'll be some good news all round that day. Roll on the 30th!

love
    sushee

Sal Guest

Sush, on that BT, those numbers are great!

You know they say good things happen in threes, so your scan, Amy's scan and Keen's appt all bodes very well.

Ooh, have to share my excitement: I bought my first baby thing, a baby hammock! It arrived this morning, so I of course I assembled it and it is gorgeously cute. I didn't realise but bub can use it until he's 24 months old, so that will take him up to going into a real-size bed, so no cot purchase for me. Yay! Have still to work up the confidence of going into a big baby store, am waiting to look officially pg first. Speaking of which, I now have a gut (but doesn't look like a pg bump) that I now can't hold in anymore...I must be getting close to showing, huh?

Had my very first ante-natal clinic appt at the hospital yesterday, so that was exciting. Midwife was very nice, as was the OBS. The OBS agreed that I could go under midwife shared care, so am chuffed with that. The only downer was getting on the scales...*gasp* I've put on so much weight! To avoid ballooning any further, I am cutting out all the junk food I've taken to eating lately and have started doing a 30min walk each afternoon.

How's everyone doing today? Oh, and when is Trish's BT?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast