thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC - Nov 2007

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Jun 2007
    Blue Mountains
    143

    Hi girls...Missy welcome and congrat's, what an early us you had, just wait till the 7 weeks, you'll see/hear HB and feel so much better.

    Mako, Monnie, DJ, am loving hearing your ideas and practices with your little bubba's hopefully i remember them all when our little one comes along.

    Ltl P, after hearing of your work in your nursery, we began ours over the weekend. Fortunately, Dh & i don't have much artistic talent so painting anything, let alone clouds, wasn't on the agenda, though just putting the crib and change table together, playing with the manchester and putting up the first few wall hangings was great fun. I fell like we're now definately on our way (early, but started). I walk past the room now and look in and no matter what, it makes me smile.

    Dh and I also had a Santa photo on the weekend! Thought it would be fun, Dh wasn't too happy waiting on line (slightly embarrassed) but we've ended up with a great 1st X'mas baby photo, even if baby is hidden by my belly lol.

    Hope everyone else is going ok, it's getting a little quiet for some and I hope that's just cause you're all bogged down with work and family committments.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Dec 2006
    Melb
    312

    Kimbe, great stuff on getting the nursery started, yes it doe give you that feeling that a little someone is on their way pretty soon. I too cannot walk past the room and stop to have a good glance at it.

    Jo hope all is well, Monnie and Mako, thanks for sharing your experiences….

    Well on the radio today, an add for Mangoes, it stated that Mangoes have 3 times more the vitamin A than the recommended daily intake….. It was like a punch in the gut, because as far as I was aware, during pregnancy it shouldn’t be too high…So I did some research and it states that high doses of Vitamin A are dangerous in the first trimester as it can cause deformities or miscarriages, and that staying under 10,000IU should be fine. Mangoes have 1235IU.
    Does anyone have any info on Vitamin A, or what are your thoughts on this… DH is pretty upset and so am i.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jan 2006
    Brisbane
    488

    Hi girls. Sorry I haven't been around in so long. I have still been suffering quite badly with sickness although the last couple of days it has just been in the morning instead of all day long. I find I just lay down when I get home from work hence the reason why I haven't been around much. We had another scan with my FS (our last visit with her) and the babies are growing so quickly. They are so beautiful. My belly is even starting to pop out already which is slightly scary so early.

    I am trying to catch up so I will have to come back in and do some personals when I can. I am so sorry this is a selfish post I really do think about all of you all the time and can't wait until I feel better to come and spend more time with you all.

    Big kisses and bellyrubs to you all xxx

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    Airlie Beach
    156

    Talking

    Big Hello girlies
    Sorry for the absence dh and I have been to the sunshine coast for a holiday. Finally bought my tankini and bigger nana style bottoms so as not to scare the children on the beach but at least I look preggers now.

    Kt- Im sorry your having such a bad time, it really does got better

    missy - welcome and congrats

    Jo - I hope you let us know when jenna settles down and things start to get easier.

    Kimbe - you are so cute having a photo with santa, I cant wait for that next year, in fact im more excited about christmas next year than this one! typically impatient

    So who is next...is it Sazz?......christmas marks my halfway point, im not allowed to by anything till after that point according to dh....so bring on 2008

    xx

Similar Threads

  1. In Memory of Angel Babies
    By BellyBelly in forum Your Stories of Loss
    : 69
    : January 11th, 2013, 10:39 PM
  2. Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - August 2007
    By sushee in forum Long Term TTC
    : 154
    : August 13th, 2007, 02:42 PM
  3. MCHN (Maternal & Child Health Nurse) check-ups
    By BellyBelly in forum Baby & Toddler Information
    : 2
    : October 25th, 2006, 01:56 PM