thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC - Nov 2007

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Dec 2006
    Melb
    312

    Hey Sazz, so happy for you hun, not long....glad you had a good baby shower...mine is on Sunday so I am looking forward to it.

    Jo, hope you are ok, and hope Jenna does a few popoffs to relieve herself, poor darling, there is nothing like the discomfort of needing to fart and not being able to…

    So who is next. I am now due on the 12th of Feb, my placenta has moved away from the cervix so I am ok to do a natural birth.

    Hope everyone is well, belly rubs to all.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    Airlie Beach
    156

    Talking

    How exciting Sazz, its so close now......im so excited for you.
    And I think you must be next Ltl Panda, so you must be getting excited too and I hope your baby shower goes well.

    Me - I had my doc appointment yesterday and got to hear bubs heart beat which was very exciting, I think after the nausea had gone I kind of settled into the " i know im pregnant, but im not feeling pregnant" mentality. But the heart beat made it all real again.....and I thought was more exciting than the ultrasound.

    And was pretty busy so have booked my 18week ultrasound for the week before xmas and have my first midwife appointment at 23weeks. I was getting frustrated with not having anything booked yet, so I guess this is a start

    No obvious movements to report yet, had a little fluttering (but have had that for a while) and get an obvious dull pain when in certain positions but nothing else.
    Hope you are all feeling good
    Belly rubs for everyone

Similar Threads

  1. In Memory of Angel Babies
    By BellyBelly in forum Your Stories of Loss
    : 69
    : January 11th, 2013, 10:39 PM
  2. Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - August 2007
    By sushee in forum Long Term TTC
    : 154
    : August 13th, 2007, 02:42 PM
  3. MCHN (Maternal & Child Health Nurse) check-ups
    By BellyBelly in forum Baby & Toddler Information
    : 2
    : October 25th, 2006, 01:56 PM