Ktgirl Congrats on growing not 1 but 2 babies.You are one very clever mummy lolI'm so excited for you and your dh. All the waiting has certainly paid off for you chickie. I wish you all the best for the next 7 and a half months or so. Take care.
Jo How did you go yesterday for the M Cup? Did you have a win? My Dh got 1st and 2nd. I didn't do any good. Oh well we had a bit of fun anyway and thats all that matters.
How are the tummy pains etc going? Is your appointment tomorrow?
Hi to Sazz, Marcellus, Monnie,Lismith, Lenny,Nic, Zap and anyone else I've missed. Hope you are all well.
Sage and I had our very 1st outing alone together yesterday. I have to say he was very well behaved lol. It was a bit nerve wracking driving for the 1st time in 2 weeks especially with bub in the back but we got there.
We went to visit a friend who is 33 weeks pregnant in hospital due to GD, pre eclampsia, and b/p issues. It was a bit surreal as she is in the same bed I was in when I had Sage. Anyway thats enough from me for the moment![]()




I'm so excited for you and your dh. All the waiting has certainly paid off for you chickie. I wish you all the best for the next 7 and a half months or so. Take care.

Bookmarks