Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ April 2006

skyelar Guest

Argghh that's the thing my DH doesn't want to tell anyone what we are having! He likes to do the "It's a ........" phonecall from delivery. I know friends of mine read up on BB so I am going to have to pm you all my little secret & swear you all to secrecy Pinky promise you aren't allowed to mention it 'on air' LOL xo

Yaye on a BOY Sheree! That is absolutely PERFECT!

Anna & Sheree, congrats on ur lil blue bundle & Justine congrats on confirming ur lil pink bundle.
    Thnx Jo, tried Lanisoh again just recently & worked a treat this time (didnt in hosp).
    Rebecca, huge congrats, it's great to see another miracle bub.
    Shez, yay on ur xlnt scan.
    Skye, bet u cant wait til tomorrow. :-)
    Alicia, wow, ur getting so close now & Trish & Alicia, ur not far behind.
    Alicia, I put on 20kg too, have only lost 10kg so far. Yay on GD under control.
    Tam, good luck today.
    Sush, hope those blues pack up shortly. They seem to kick in more when hubbies go back to work dont they.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Cross my heart Skye my lips are sealed and B/G will not be mentioned

Thanks Ladies. FIL was stoked, because we have all girls (on both sides actually) and I am the last of the "breeders" IYKWIM LOL, so his family name will be carried on.

Skye- cross my heart not to tell, good luck for tomorrow.

Wow- those 3D scans just blow my mind!!!!

Hey is anyone doing the "cord" donation or storage?
    Last edited by Magic; May 9th, 2006 at 04:38 PM.

Hi everyone

Absolutely brilliant news Sheree, a gorgeous blue bundle, I'm so happy for you. You were right all along, mother's intuition.

By the way girls, what does everyone think I am having??????????????

Love to all

Alicia xxxxxxxxxxx

skyelar Guest

Hi everyone!!

My scan isn't till 4pm this afternoon, then it is to the OB & out for dinner so I may not be back online with news till later tonight.

Alicia I have never gotten the colour right but I am going to say girl for you. No reason other than we need to even up the numbers

Sheree I am pretty sure my OB took blood from my DD's cord at birth. I remember only because blood spurted back at him & got him on the shoulder. We laughed as his leg had gotten so wet from my water breaking as well! (sorry if tmi) I don't remember signing any forms for the public collection so it may have been for something else. But no, I am not doing private cord blood collection for this baby, am more than happy to donate it if need be.

Have a great day everyone! 27 today :eek: xoxo

Sheree - Funny you should mention the cord blood storage/donation. I have been looking into it a bit over the last couple of days. We have a lot of cancer in our family and I really want to store this bub's cord blood, but the price is a huge contributing factor. I really don't think we can afford to do it.

Hi Girls ...

Logging in from the local library (Martin computer still sick but on the road to recovery). Firstly, thanks Trish for passing on my messages while I've been incommunicado. I've missed you girls ... have been suffering withdrawal like you wouldn't believe.

Shez, I know I'm late with this but CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope everything is going well.

Sheree - Wonderful news on your little boy! The news couldn't be better. I hope everything keeps going along nicely for you.

Anna - did I read correctly that you are having a boy too? I've been scrolling back and forth trying to catch up on all the news and perhaps I have gotten it wrong. Hope you are doing well too.

Ali and Sheree - I looked at cord blood storage but we could not afford the fees. I really wanted to donate the blood but that also was not possible as the donation arrangements in Victoria are not exactly flexible so that was ruled out too. =(

Sending big hugs to everyone - I hope you are all well. I've gotta go because my online time is already up!! Should be back to normal soon. WM is very well and has gained more weight (I am sure he must be at least ten pounds by now). I have recovered from the caesarean and am back to doing normal activities etc. The scar is only very small (about 15cms I'm guessing). Can't believe they managed to do everything through such a tiny incision. WM and I have a nice little routine going and we take a walk every day for a couple of hours which gives him some shut eye and me some valuable relaxation time. He still loves the Hugabub. Haven't tried the pram yet but he does enjoy being wheeled down the hall in his crib so I'm sure that will be a hit too when we get around to it.

Talk again soon. Love the new forums!

Mel

Melbo
    glad you finally got online - hope computer is back up soon.

Ali - mmm - I think boys are a hit here but then again do you know and are teasing ?

Skye - I make all my u/s appointment morning - don't like waiting ... make sure you PM us asap (we will understand if not tonight )

skyelar Guest

Trust me Trish it is driving me crazy as well!! But my DH & I are teachers at the same school & it is hard for us both to be off at the same time so my appts need to be out of school hours Will pm you as soon as I can tonight!

Hi Mel!!! So happy to hear you & WM are doing great! Sorry your puter is on the blink, hopefully it will be up & running soon so we can see some pics of that baby boy.

Hi Mel! Yep you read right I am having a boy and Dh and I are super excited! He desperately wanted a son and I will be worshipped forever by his family now as Dh and his cousin were the only males left to carry on the surname and if they had all girls..........well world war 3 would be a carnival compared to the hell that would break loose for them

Skye, I pinky swear I wont say a word on here about baby's sex!

ness4 Guest

Hi, I haven't been in the forum since Sept last year.

Just wanted to let all of you know that I am finally pregnant after 10 attempts.

Thanks to those who have emailed me privately to see if I was ok.

By the way bbtrail there is a government funded cord blood donation and its free, you do have to use their hospitals though which are normally the big ones in your own area. Email me and I will let you know the details [email protected]

Congrats to all those who have fallen pregnant since last time I was in the site.

congratulations Ness
    that is fantastic news
    I wondered about you several times
    glad to see you back - we need a few ladies to chat to as the forum is very empty at the moment with lots of bubs born in April
    Do you know what flavour your bub is ? or it is a surprise ?

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

ness,

Congratulations and welcome! Good to hear of another success story!

Ali, I'm going the opoosite of Skye and guessing for you.

Skye, can I go on the PM list from you re the flavour too? I swear I can keep a secret!

love
    sushee

Time for a new thread HERE

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011