thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ April - June 07

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Sep 2006
    1,223

    Monnie I'm so pleased that your new ob has agreed to take you guys on. You must be so happy hun to know that you'll be having ziggy at the hospital you're comfortable with.

    Sorry no time for personals atm but just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I spoke to the lady at the hospital regarding antenatal classes and we are booked in for September. It seems so far away atm but I'm sure we'll be starting them before we know it lol.

    I hope you are all well and big belly rubs to everyone.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jan 2005
    1,271

    Hi Sammi, I am Gladesville, just one burb up from yours...very lucky for you to work just across the road fron NSH..I work in Pyrmont so it will be a bit of hassel for me to see Ob in future I gather...ah well, work will just have to understand that I suddenly have a lot of long lunches then... NSP have some early pregnancy classes, did you get to go to those?

  3. #3
    Sammi Jane Guest

    Hi Beibei,

    We've got friends who live in Gladesville. I was always an Eastern suburbs girl but I love the inner West now, it's so central to everything. Yes, I know it's great working across the road from the hospital - very handy for scans. My Ob is down the road in his own rooms, but still very close to work, so it's worked out really well.

    I'm sure work will understand - there's not much you can do about it and really, the Ob appointments are only 15 mins so you won't be gone too long.

    No, I didn't go to the early pregnancy classes. Are you going? I'm booked in for antenatel though - 20 September. Seems so far away, and then you realise it's almost July!?!?!?

    Ltl Panda, the 19 week scan is to check for any abnormalities. I think it's a standard scan. Great news on your BT - I hope you don't feel too bad with the M/S...

    Sazzafrazz, don't worry I'm in the city and I don't get a scan every appointment. I'll have to ask about that I think! I know he's got the equipment there so I guess he can do it. It's just whether he'll charge me extra for it?? He's already charging a fortune!

    Mako - we'll be doing antenatel classes at the same time - mine start 20 Sept, when do your start? It will be here before we know it !

    Hi to everyone else. Yay it's Friday!!!!!

    Sam