Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ April - June 07

Default Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ April - June 07

If you have any concerns within the thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails & PM's are treated equally & confidentially) :-

Sarah_H - [email protected] Admin
    Sammi-j - [email protected]
    sushee - [email protected]

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Pregnancy Articles.

Here's wishing each and every one of you, a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Congratulations...

Your old thread can be found here

So sorry to hear about your loss LuLu, nothing we can say can make you feel better, but know that we are here for you and thinking of you...

So sorry Lulu... it really isnt fair.

take care

Lulu & Megan - my heart is breaking for you both hearing of your sad loses, I hope that you can find the strength & support to get through this tough time.

I guess this is why it's been a bit quiet in here, it's kinda hard to talk about our pg knowing that Lulu & Megan are in such pain.
    However I'm sure that's not what they would want so I'll start the ball rolling.

My m/s is finally starting to ease off this last week (although still having to eat constantly) & this cold I have been trying to shake off is starting to ease too.
    Still have heaps of phlem but the green is starting to go (sorry tmi) so it looks like I might actually start feeling like a human being again in the near future, lol!
    I don't do sick very well.

I hope that everyone else is doing well & hopefully we will here from a few of you over the weekend.

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 34
    TTC #1 since June 2005
    Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 -

~Jane~ Guest

Yay Jo getting with the morning sickness, mine is starting to come back again (as it can do) and I was at the ob the other day and he said untreated reflux can make it worse at this stage so I have been trying to get on top of things again. I feel better today, although have had no sleep due to our lovely young neighbours yahooing up the shared driveway at 4am, they are getting a visit from me today....don't mess with the pregnant woman I say.

Other than that I don't have much news, I am part time at work and have 4 weeks to go, I had to slow down as I was doing far too much, although most people at work are still expecting a full weeks work out of me.

Hope everyone is well.

getting exciting for you now Jane!

~Jane~ Guest

yeah I know Danni, not long for us now

Jane - don't tell me you can get m/s again, yuk!
    Try & take it easy with your last few weeks.
    This may sound dumb but what exactely is reflux?
    I have been having terrible trouble with burping constantly, especially after eating which is basically what I do all day & it makes me feel really awful.
    I thought this was related to heart burn but I'm not sure.

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 34
    TTC #1 since June 2005
    Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 - BFP

~Jane~ Guest

yeah reflux and heart burn are pretty much the same, when the acid comes back up your throat, it's blah. I had a problem with it before pregnancy and I have been taken off my medication as it isn't one of the tested ones apparently, although I did see someone post that they have been prescibed it for their pregnancy.

Jane...how exciting! Not that long now...

Sorry to hear about the m/s and reflux...I'm starting to get more reflux too...fun! Thankfully it doesn't seem to be too persistent...but not nice!

Must be amazing to think about finishing work soon...I've got 9 weeks to go!

I have a question for you all.
    I went this morning to have my blood test done for my n/t which is next Monday and the pathologist asked me why I was also being tested for Lupus aswell. I have no idea why and was wondering if any of you have been tested for this too. My ob never mentioned anything to me when I saw her last so now I'm feeling a little worried and confused.

Hi I just thought I'd pop in and say hi to you all. I hope everyone is ok. It sure is quiet in here lately. Well I'm pleased to report that I hit the 12 week mark today. I may start looking around for a ticker one of these days.
    Anyway I do hope you are all ok.

~Jane~ Guest

well done on making it to 12 weeks Mako, it's a great achievement

It is quiet in here, unfortunately I don't have much to report.

I hope everyone is well

Sammi Jane Guest

Congrats on 12 weeks Mako, I can't wait to reach that point !!

Hi to everyone else.

I'm suffering from m/s terribly... I've been taking the Blackmores ginger tablets but they don't seem to do much. Today I've also got a terrible headache. I can't wait for this stage to be over... I'm really tired today too. Actually, I'm having a terrible day! I'm so glad it's Friday and I'll have the weekend to rest.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Hey guys

Congratulations Mako...great news!

Sammi Jane...so sorry to hear about the horrible m/s...I truly hope it passes soon...hope the weekend is relaxing and wonderful.

We're heading off to a quick visit to Sydney this weekend...can't wait!

Monnie Have a great weekend in Sydney hun.

Sammi Jane I hope you start to feel better really soon. I have also been getting headaches every day for the past couple of weeks. I'm putting mine down to the hormones and a little bit of stress.

Hi to everyone else. I hope you all have a good weekend.

Hope everyone's bellies are coming along well and that all the ms eases off...

Hi all,
    Yes it is quiet in here but for me it's because work is so busy that by the time I get home & cook tea I just want to go to bed (I guess that's quite common).

Mako - well done on the 12 weeks!

Monnie - have a great trip!

Sammi Jane - sorry to hear about your m/s, I am 11weeks & it has only just started to ease & for me nothing really worked although the sea bands helped a little. (good luck).

I can't believe my m/s is finally starting to ease but now I am suffering quite badly from heartburn/reflux although since I worked out that was what my problem was I have tried to avoid all acidic foods & drinks which definately does help.
    It makes it hard though when I was only eating a very small variety of food before now it's even less.
    I still don't want chocolate either which is the weirdest thing seeing as I am normally addicted to the stuff, fingers crossed this wont last for too much longer I now realize how much I really did love food.

How good is the pg page lately with all the ltttcer's getting their dreams finally come true.

Have a great weekend!

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 34
    TTC #1 since June 2005
    Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 -

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast