Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC ~ December '06/January '07

Oh no on the GD Chris, luckily can be controlled by diet though. (Hmmm maybe I should do your diet, I've been soooooo hungry & some stuff not so good, yikes. I definitely feel like I'm showin already, OMG.)

How exciting Monnie & Jane. Only 2 more days Monnie, hope ur in the morning so u dont have to hang out all day waiting, hehe.

Jane, thought I'd missed something then, thought u were having twins as you said they/them 3 times, hehe. That's awesome on the scan.

Kar, that's awesome, you are all prepared by the sounds of it.

~Jane~ Guest

hehe Shell, I don't like saying "it" dont' know why

Yep...pretty excited about the scan coming up...trying not to get too nervous!

It's a big day on Monday...my DH has a huge recital (he's a musician) and I always get so nervous when he plays (I shouldn't...he's fantastic...but I just do!) And then it's the scan in the afternoon...adrenalin will be getting a work out in my body tomorrow!!!

Just to let you know that we are heading off on holiday straight after the scan (off to Rottnest...a little island off Perth for a few days)...so I won't be able to post the results of the scan until Friday...

Hope everyone has a fantastic week...

Monnie - Just wanted to wish you lots of luck for Monday. Have a great trip to Rottnest, hope the trip isn't too rocky for you

Thanks Missbelinda77...I'm hoping all of the adrenalin and excitement from the day will help override any nausea and motion sickness on the boat!!! Thankfully it's only a 25 minute trip...

...but I will have a couple of bags ready...just in case!!!

~Jane~ Guest

we have all gone a bit quiet

How is everyone?

Morning everyone
    I'm battening down the hatches here - it is going to be 38 here today and tomorrow.

Thank goodness I got aircon installed in Sept. I seriously wilt once it gets over 27 inside.

I've just had two nights sleeping through without having to get up to go to the loo. AMAZING!

Had an ex ring up last night and offer me a stack of baby things - am going over to his place to look through stuff with his wife. very exciting. Then my ma is coming over on Sunday to get things sorted out. (We have no room and I'm racking my brain about how to get organised with baby stuff and no dedicated nursery furniture apart from a change table and bassinette. Baby stuff is so hard to stack!).

We have a 35 week growth scan next wednesday.

How's everyone else going?

~Jane~ Guest

Kar - we have a portable air con unit and it has saved me, I would love "proper" aircon.

Well I am off work today, I had a scare yesterday when I went to the loo and had a bleed, actually I just about had heart failure. I called my ob and he said to put my feet up, which I am doing. It seems to have stopped which is a relief, he did say it could be a blood vessel on the cervix, apparently they can bleed too, which I think it might have been. It has been a good lesson for me to take it a bit easier especially in the heat, I have been ploughing on like normal which I might review at this point.

I freaked Mum out though, and now she keeps asking me TMI questions LOL poor Mum

Ooh Jane take it easy.....

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

wow you must be a special ex for your ex to offer baby goods to you - great :biggrin:

Jane - good advice from Ob.Rest up

wheres monnie with her news???

~Jane~ Guest

Just popping in to let you all know that bleeding has stopped, so that is a huge relief. I have taken putting my feet up literally today.

Jane, take it easy pet. How scary for you.

Hope Monnie didn't get too shook up on the boat. She was going on a boat ride wasn't she?

Yeah Monnie said she couldn't post til today.
    Jane hope you are resting and have no more scares.
    Kar look at you motoring along. Not long now. Are u stil planning on finding out the flavour next week?
    Belly rubs to all

Cant believe how much the time is flying by and your bellies all growing so beautifully! LOVE that pic of your belly Kar - so hard to believe just how close you are.

Glad to hear that bleeding has stopped Jane - you keep resting up... good girl

Hey guys

I'm back!

Just had 5 days on a lovely little island off Perth...very gorgeous!

Unfortunately we had to rush from the Ob. appointment straight to the ferry!

Amazingly, when I was over there, all my nausea subsided...it's decided to return since I got back last night!

Well...the scan went well. Saw the heartbeat again. The Ob. seemed very happy with the progress, though a little concerned about a fibroid that it is the nearby vincinity of bub...I need to go and have a scan at 12 weeks to ensure everything will be okay...

So hopefully, that's good. Thankfully, I'm not too worried...I think our Ob. errs on the cautious side.

So...all good this end...how's everyone else doing?

Jane...so glad the bleeding stopped...take care chickie!

fantastic news mon

Excellent news Mon
    Glad to hear bleeding has stopped Jane.
    Keen Mwa! and babydust.
    Danni - your ticker has gone awol. Must be about time for a new belly shot???
    Hi everyone!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast