Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC ~ December '06/January '07

Default Pregnancy after Long Term TTC ~ December '06/January '07

If you have any concerns within the thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails & PM's are treated equally & confidentially) :-

Sarah_H - [email protected] Admin
    Sammi-j - [email protected]

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Pregnancy Articles.

Here's wishing each and every one of you, a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Your old thread can be found here
    Congratulations...

confusedegg Guest

KNOCK! KNOCK! Anyone here.. wow it is quiet. I guess i will sit and wait quietly on my beach chair for someone to talk to lol..

Not much to tell except just laying around like beach whale watching the box.

Hope everyone is doing well.

~Jane~ Guest

Chris shhhh don't tell anyone, I should be working but have the can't be bothereds (plus nausea AGAIN) really bad today, I think bubs is having a growth spurt this week, something hormonal is definately happening.

confusedegg Guest

JANE: LOL.. Great to see you. i am just sitting round while my wonderful DH making me some food & bringing snacks.. wtg with growth spurt.. mine seems to wanting to escape but not from the right exit - LOL.. Isnt today your last day...

~Jane~ Guest

argh no, work tomorrow as well, I am really over it at the moment, working full time and being hormal is really hard LOL

confusedegg Guest

JANE: Dont know why but i thought you were finishing up in next couple days (maybe it is someone else). I envy people that can work and be preg at same time, i would have been struggling since 20 weeks.

~Jane~ Guest

Chris I honestly wish I was, it has been a real struggle, I can't see myself going much past 32 weeks, especially travelling on public transport in and out, tonight in the heat was too much.

confusedegg Guest

Oh wow.. 32 weeks would be alot especially on public transport. i am 28weeks and am not able to step up and the only only way to get into my car is to swing from the door and even then its exhausting. When is bubs due?

~Jane~ Guest

Hopefully I will last the distance, fingers crossed, I am due on the 16th of July

Morning everyone

Chris - how did your test go? Anynews on what is happening? I sure hope you can hang in there until the baby reaches term. I imagine you must be a bit worried about delivering too early.

How is everyone?

Hey guys

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas...as probably won't be back on online for a few days.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and a 2007 filled with happy, healthy deliveries!

I'm doing well at the moment...nausea starting to set in (just in time for Christmas lunch!!!)...but apart from that feeling, very excited and "special"...

Best wishes to all!

Monnie

~Jane~ Guest

Also popping in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, I'll also be away for a while, we are off on hols just after Christmas so I will most likely be MIA for a couple of weeks.

Best of luck Chris, I hope everything goes well over the next couple of weeks.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

hello gorgeous mums and expectant mummies.
    This time last year I was just over 8 weeks and I was so excited ... now Sam & Joel are almost 6 months old.

anyway Hey everyone have a brillant Christmas day and may He, whose birth we celebrate, bless you and those you love with peace and joy. I hope everyone's Christmas & New Year will be filled with as much love and laughter as ours is sure to be this year.
    Stay Safe and keep growing those precious bubbas.

Chris hope you are okay honey.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Hi guys just wanted to stick my head in and thank everyone for the congrats. We came home yesterday. I'm a little sore but otherwise very well. Isabella is just gorgeous. I have put my favourite photo on my ticker. I promise I'll keep checking in on the gorgeous growing bellies.
    Merry Christmas xoxo
    Last edited by Shezabelle; December 25th, 2006 at 05:57 PM.

Shez - congrates again on your precious little pink bundle - I love her name

skyelar Guest

Awww Shez!!!!! CONGRATS honey!!! Sooo so so so so so happy for you *mwa mwa mwa*
    Rest up & enjoy your new lil girl xoxoxo

Just to let you ladies know Chris (confused egg) is in hospital again with ? early labour has been having some contractions but Dr just thinks irritable uterus now. She already had steroids the other night JIC.
    So far cervix is still closed please keep her and her precious boy in your thoughts and prayers.
    She is only 29 weeks.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast