Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ July 2005

tiggy Guest

Thanks Sarah....how do I get one??? Placenta brain x 2 kicking in hehe!!

You can either PM or email Kathryn & she'll get it sorted out for you

Sorry guys for being awol! I have no idea what I'm having and either way I am happy MIL & SIL are convinced its a boy, but I am not sure... I was pining for a boy originally but now that I have a girls name I love (I know how silly) I am equally happy to have either. And also with twin boys on the way there'll be plenty of boys to love

I have been on and off with MS no actual vomitting yet I just get the bad nausea where I can't move and can't do anything except concentrate on not throwing up LOL! Tiredness has been a killer, but nighttime insomnia is bad too. I am noticing the stretchings at night as everything grows some nights are more uncomfortable than others but I just don't feel *as* pregnant as I did with Paris. My boobs are still sore and have enlarged and I hope that stops LOL!

I hope you are all going well, I'll post more when I get a chance things are a bit chaotic atm. Have my ob appt next week 4th august and FIL arrives on the Saturday night!

Sorry for no personal! Thank you for thinking of me and thank sarah for keeping everyone updated! My love to you all!

*mwa*
    Cailin

Sorry Tiff - Must have been asleep when I wrote my post last night and totally missed your post about your NT scan, blame it on preggy brain? Thats great, it's nice to get the 12 week scan over with, I can't wait for mine and still have three weeks to wait.......like the IVF cycles, time is just dragging on! Will you let everyone know when you find out the genders or keep it a big big secret?? I'm not too sure what to do myself, just like with Jack, I keep going back and forwards trying to decide. DH is no help as he says he will just leave it up to me!!

Sal - Choccy frog if you are right with at least 3 of us!!

Cai - Hope you are doing ok. How long is MIL there for? I have my stepson over from the UK, and while he has been well behaved, it is a little harder having another person about during this time.

Sal, funny you should say about getting boy vibes from Tiff, because I do too. Yep, Tiff = boys x 2, Jo = one of each, Tam... well Tam's has me stumped, but Im also leaning to one of each for her - just like you have said!

Sal, how are you coming along now darlin? Im so hopeful all is going well. How long until you find out the gender of your little bub?

Tiff, LMAO about kids with spouts! Too funny! Hey, cant wait to see you with a big pg avatar belly (hopefully in a few months I will have one too!)

Hee hee, technically Im a mum of eleven at the moment with 11 fertilised eggies at the clinic.... hopefully will be able to join this here thread in a few weeks ladies.... so get ready!

Keen - You best be careful my girl, with your track record with doing things in BIG numbers, you are well on your way to becoming BB's first triplet mum ROFLMAO!!

OMG Jo - dont even joke!! 8-[

tiggy Guest

Hey girls,

Jo, I think I'll let you girls know, definately. As for family and friends outside of bellybelly...if they want to know we'll tell them but some people just want the surprise. Are you going to find out what you are having? I can't wait to hear what everyone is expecting! IKWYM about the waiting. You wait to be pg and then you wait for a symptom, any symptom of pg then you wait to see if anything is actually growing in there...all the way to waiting for the birth! It's never ending.

Keen, DON"T encourage Sal!!!! no. seriously, if they are both boys then I will love them with all my heart, I just won't love changing their nappies!! Oh the sprayings of little boys! I really DO hope that your turn is just around the corner and you will be in here permanently (well, 9 months, anyhow)!

Cailin, Glad to hear that you have m/s IYKWIM, definately a sticky baby. Are you going to find out what you are having?

Sal, how are you going? Have you started listening to the CD yet?

Not much happening here. David wants to start pulling everything out of the study to make room for the nursery but I am very nervous abput it all. Other than that just work work work

Sal Guest

Hi girls!

Tiff, although I am getting 2x spouts vibes from you, I hope you get your pigeon pair. Hehe I hadn't thought of that extra 'consideration' of having one with a spout! I find out what I'm having when I have my morph scan on Aug 22 - only 3 and bit weeks away now, am starting to get excited/worried.

As for me, I'm doing just fine, my sis has given me some of her mat tops and I've bought myself a pair of mat jeans...I can't wear any of it yet as I'm not showing at all, just getting fat!

Cailian, hope your MS settles down, in some ways not being actually sick can feel worse.

Lovely weekend down in Ballina, hope you are all having equally great w/ends.

Chat soon!

PS Keen, I really can see you being the first BB mummy of triplets here! :shock:

Sal, not you too! Triplets scares the bejesus out of me. Twins = great, Triplets = SCARY!

Cant believe I have 11 cubs waiting for me! Hope they all grow nice and strong.

Im determined to be in here with you ladies.

Good luck Keen, whatever the qty I am sure that you will be over the moon to be pg. I am sure that you will be able to handle whatever your embies throw at you. Although 3 would be funny, hehehehehehe. That's one way to make up for lost time....

Um, can I squeeze in here? Because I think I just got a BFP.

I'm still in shock I think. Somebody get me a chair.

tiggy Guest

OMG MELBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS SO FANTASTIC!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thanks Tiff ... it's still sinking in!

Mel WOW!!!!!! \/ Congrats. So the second BT was a goer after all then????

So happy to see you finally in this thread Mel!!

Yay Mel, you found us!! Congrats again!! We need some more faces in here, it's pretty quiet atm!

Hey, you need a new tick tock now!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast