Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ July 2006

Sal Guest

Oh Trish that's wonderful

Hello Ladies,

Kar, Chris ... glad to hear things are going well for you ladies (if a little crampy, windy and sick. Oh I remember those feelings well).

Sheree - yes, that is a very lovely pic of you and Nicola. Not long to go for you and Justine ... it's great to have some more new arrivals to look forward to!

Just a quick and selfish post ... I am back up in Qld at parents' place. Mum developed peritonitis last week (due to a ruptured appendix). Diagnosis was delayed due to the fact that she also has all her organs on the opposite side of the body to where they should be. Last Friday, the doctor told us she would be lucky to survive so I came up here straight away. Am pleased now to report that she is home and doing much better. She really bounced back so we are all relieved.

I'll be back in Melbourne sometime next week. Just wanted to say hi and I hope you are all going well.

Love,

Mel and WM (getting lots of sun)

Edited to add: Trish, it's so great that your boys are now home. This is such fantastic news. This dial up connection is so slow I am having trouble reading/catching up on all the posts but will do so when I get home.

Fantastic Trish, what lil cuties u have.

Mel, how scary, but that's great that ur mum's making a full recovery. Hope ur able to enjoy urself more now.

Skye, just checked out ur latest belly pic, it sure has grown since the ticker pic, but is still so compact.

skyelar Guest

Yay Trish I am so happy for you! I got teary reading your post so I can only imagine how overwhelming it is to finally bring them home I hope your first night was ok.

Glad to hear your Mum is getting better Mel, geez how scary for all of you! Enjoy the sun, it has been yuck here in Sydney.

LOL yep Kar, definately getting a bigger tummy now. I will be huge by the end, I was with my DD so I am guessing downhill & quickly from here on in

13 DAYS TILL JUSTINE'S ARRIVES

Woohoo, well it's all happening in here.
    Congrats Trish on bringing the boys home. How exciting. Cry good tears of joy as much as you like luvey, it's a momumental occassion indeed.
    Wow Justine, not long now...

Morning ladies..
    I have the treaded flu now!!!

Oh hope your mum gets better soon Mel

confusedegg Guest

Thanks for your thoughts.

ok ladies, feel bit better now, cant help to worry. I hope there is a heartbeat and bubs on Tuesday, thats all i want to hear and then the rest can wait.

I still dont understand what he meant when he said there is a shadow. His machine is ancient though, not like Sydney Ultrasound For Women, which make me more determine to go to them. If I had of had scan when doc asked me if I wanted internal, I should have taken the chance, then I guess I would have found out. Oh well guess have to wait now.

Rang Clinic on Wednesday and done BT HCG 34500 from 4030 (7 days prior) and progesterone has risen to 910 from 798 (7 days prior).

Trish your bubs look great in the pics. Thatís fantastic they are coming home. Woo hoo.. They will sleep in their own bed. Will also be spoiled by Mummy Daddy, big bro and Nanny. It probably doesnít to you, but only seems like yesterday you announced your BFP.

Chris

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Mel - been thinking about you all week and lots of - So relieved your mum is on the mend.

Chris - those HCG levels are excellent ... hold tight to your dream - you are in my

Justine is accepting LV after she gets her hair cut tomorrow... not sure which hair she meant LOL

Our first night home went well.

Trish congratulations on getting your two handsome men home, there is nothing like having cuddles when you want them

Chris those HCG results are excellent, good luck with your scan on Tues but I know you wont need it, everything is going to be fine

Hi to magic, Skyler and Humphrey missing you all over in the LTTC & AC forum but absolutely thrilled that everything is going so well for you all, please send some sticky vibes over to us.

skyelar Guest

Hi Shazey!!! Hope you are well honey. Thank you for your well wishes I shall stick my head in & catch up with all the girls. Would be fantastic to see a mass exodus over to the pg forums soon

Hey Shell, how is Miss Holly going? OMG I can't believe how big she is getting in your ticker pics. Seems like yesterday she was born! Yep tum is getting bigger now I can really feel it when I am driving & sitting now, gets stuck up under my ribs...ohh the joys

Enjoy your first weekend at home with the boys Trish, so many firsts, how exciting!!

12 DAYS UNTIL JUSTINE'S ARRIVES

Just checking in girls, I'm still around.

I have been getting quite painful BH's and was awake for 3 hours last night timing them but they've gone now.

I think I'm ready now. Bags mostly packed (need to get some snacks for DH), bassinett ready, washing for bubs done, haircut, maintenance done "down there", legs shaved - have I forgotten anything?

I'm thinking of you this week Chris - I just know you'll see a little heartbeat at your ultrasound - it will be the happiest thing you'll ever see.

Woohoo Justine not long now.
    Morning Ladies

skyelar Guest

Morning everyone!

Ohh Justine you sound ready, LMHO @ your maintenance, I liked to have nice toenails in labour. My waxing was all up to date then I went 2 weeks over! I remember my Ob rubbing my leg during labour & me thinking to myself "ha ha they were nice & smooth 2 weeks ago!!!"

Argghh my long termer neurosis has returned :eek: I have been getting a cramping sensation mainly at night for the past 2 nights & generally feeling 'off'. I haven't felt bub move today so I am pushing & poking my tummy trying to get something!! I need my straight jacket back....I thought all of this ended in the first trimester Do you think the cramps could be BH's?? I didn't have BH's that I know of with Bailea so this is all a bit new to me?

just got a boot...woo hoo!!

Have a great day ladies xxx

skyelar Guest

11 DAYS TILL JUSTINE'S ARRIVES!!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Sorry i've been MIA but

WOOOOHOOOO Trish on the boys coming home!

Mel, how scarey for your mum. That call you received must have freaked you out. Glad to hear she's better.

Justine, omg not long now hunny! I was worried I missed it!

Skye yes it sounds like it may be BHs but if you're worried, call your dr. You may feel silly calling, but you know you'll feel better after.

Sheree, I can't believe you're 30+ weeks already. Where is the time going?

And last but not least Chris, I hope you have a lovely reassuring scan tomorrow.

everyone else!

As for me. not much to report. Charlie is definitely using his hands now, though still a little unco Lol! He's getting so big so quick, makes me a little melancholy.

But he is the light of my life, without a doubt. I even bought him a T-shirt that says Actually, yes, the world does revolve around me. I think that says it all!

Skye, she's going great thanks, although have to keep an eye on her weight as 5.01kg (59cm) at 15wk4d, around 15%ile now.
    BH to me felt like tightening, u could feel it coming on internally then feel a hard tum. I had them from 19wks, hope this is all it is.

Chris, there'll be tears of happiness for u tomorrow I'm sure.

Get well soon Sheree.

Justine, ooh it's getting so close for u. I had mildly painful BH for an hr 2wks b4 bub arrived too.

Hi everyone just dropping in to wish Chris all the best this week. Hope your Mum is on the up and up Mel.
    Trish I bet you are smitten having your boys finally home.
    Love and to everyone

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

oh Shez we are -when is your scan ? your ticker is flying along almost half way hunny

Chris GL for your scan -thinking of you

Sal Guest

Good luck Chris, though I'm sure you don't need it!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast