Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ July 2006

Sal Guest

Chris I didn't realise you and were so close in our EDD! You thinking of joining the regular 'due in March 1-15' belly buddy thread?

Justine, you must be so excited! I might have pg brain, but are you having a c/s?

Hi everyone

Chris soo pleased for you, and fortnightly visits sound great!!

LVs Justine hope your little one makes a smooth entrance!!

I'm doing well. I never realised how painful/uncomfortable some of the "growing pains" can be. Wow... I have my morphology scan on 7/8/6 so am really looking forward to that!!

Love and kisses little fishes to all

confusedegg Guest

SAL: How do i get into it.

SHEZ: Thank you for your thoughts.

Chris

Sal Guest

Um, here is the link HERE

aren't I clever

Hi Everyone,

Chris, congrats on that wonderful scan! You must be so relieved.

Shez, so good to see that things are going well for you and best of luck for your upcoming scan.

Sheree - I'm glad to hear that things are okay now with you and bub. You must have been worried. Hope the rest of the pg goes smoothly.

I'm quite out of date with everything at the moment. Just got back to Melbourne on Wednesday. Mum is making a good recovery (albeit a very slow one) so I felt it was safe to return. Unfortunately, Noddy came down with a vomiting virus and is only just getting over it. Poor little tacker has lost some weight but he can still smile, bless his little heart. I'm just glad he had some reserves to call on or I would really have been worried about him.

I've just been posting bits on BB here and there ... slowly getting back into things.

Hope you ladies are all doing well.

Love,

Mel

Justine's beautiful little girl is nearly here!!

confusedegg Guest

MELBO: I am sure relieved. Pleased to hear yur mum & Noddy making good progress.

SAL: How do i get into the thread due 1-15 march 2007 without going into your post.
    Is it a private forum.

Sal Guest

Chris, I'm pretty sure I saw you post in the thread yesterday! Didn't you ask about the sea sickness bands?!?! (I have complete preg-brain, so could be confused, quite easily).

Mel, that is great to hear that your mum is going to make a full recovery. It would take anyone a while to recover from such a toxic shock to the body. Poor little Noddy being sick - is this his first illness?

confusedegg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sal
    Um, here is the link HERE

aren't I clever
    SAL: Yes i did ask about sea bands, my question is how do i get into the forum without going into your post relating above (see yesterdays post at 12:03).

Otherwise i have to go in and out of this forum instead of going into it direct.

Sorry if i am confusing you.

Chris

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Chris - any of the forums you subscribe to or post in - you should get an email notification of new replies - or go to user profile and click on March belly buddies if you want to post anytime. HTH

Ohh Justine - where are you ? LV to you

Put my borrowed Hug a bub on today - Joel loves it -and so does Mummy - I got to do a few things, lovely holding them so close and I can type two handed ! yippee

Sal Guest

Oh! I get you! I just go quick links > subscribed threads (see the button at top of screen) to go there, really handy! Otherwise I think it's under baby/toddler > baby buddies (something like that). Hope this helps!

skyelar Guest

Morning everyone,
    Purely selfish post alert I need to catch up on everything!
    Have been in hospital for a few days, my gastro bug got quite nasty & I needed to be rehydrated on a drip for 24 hours.
    Feeling much better now so I have been discharged!

Off to catch up on posts!!

Morning everyone
    Hope everyone is good. Skelar are you better now?

Have questions - jumped on scales this morning and have lost 0.8kg in last week? Have had virtually no morning sickness for last week so can't blame lack of appetite. My belly still seems big - so was really surprised when the reading came up? Should I be worried?

Hi again girls,

Kar - It doesn't sound like something to worry about but that's easy for me to say of course. Maybe have a chat with your doctor if you're worried. I know I lost a fair bit of weight in first trimester and I was still eating (just not as much). I think your body is working so hard it isn't surprising that you lose a bit.

Skye - boo for the gastro bug. It's everywhere at the moment. Glad to hear that you are now okay.

Trish - aaah ... another lovely HAB moment! It's so nice to cuddle them up in there. WM has been in his a bit in the last few days when he has felt sick. Probably helps him a bit comfort wise.

How is everyone today? I'm still in my dressing gown but at least my hair is straightened now. It's a lovely day outside so I might take WM for a walk. BTW, he has a new nickname as you may have noticed ... Noddy. It's because his head is always up, nodding around everywhere.

Where's Justine? I'm getting excited ...

Nah - no news guys, I'm still here. Just super tired and over it. My son has well and truely hit the terrible two's and causing me quite a bit of grief lately. This poor bubba better not be a fragile wee thing - she'll have to learn to stick up for herself pretty soon. I've been brought to tears on a daily basis lately, but that's probably my hormones more than anything. 90% of the time he's my beautiful angel (especially when he's asleep!!!)

I've just had my nanna nap so I'm ready for the afternoon shift. Bring it on!!

I'm gladly accepting LV's too guys - thanks for the gentle ones.

I've just read back this and thought I sounded like a cranky whinger. So I shall add that Isaac now lifts my top and pats my belly saying "baby, baby" and gives her a lick (sounds gross but it's his version of a kiss). Little bugger - I can never stay angry with him for long LOL.
    Last edited by humphrey; July 28th, 2006 at 03:16 PM.

Oh Shez, but ur just hanging for that scan, u gonna find out the flavour?

Oh dear Melbo, poor lil man. Great that they're both makin a recovery.

Oh no not u too Skye, good to hear ur better now though.

Oh Justine how adorable.
    About 6 days til we meet Justine's baby girl.

A friend's 11mo just got over gastro too, he lost 1kg & is now 7kg. Holly gets her 2nd & final dose of Rotavirus vaccine next wk to protect against gastro & another weigh (was 5kg at 15.5wks).

Shell - what age can they have rotavirus vaccine ? - how long between 2 doses ?

Justine - we anxiously await you checking in every day ... have you got someone to post for you ? Isaac sounds as cute as his pic.

Just checking in for the day, no news.

Trish - I hadn't thought about letting people know. I have your Email in my contacts list and DH will probably send Email straight away (he's a bit of a 'puter geek). If that's alright by you - let me know.

Love to post for you Justine ...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast