Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ June 2006

Sal Guest

Anney there really is nothing sweeter than a long-termer TTCer falling pg! And only other long-termers can appreciate it to the same level

GL for bt tomorrow Anney.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Anney,

I agree, we were part of the original 'gang' of the LTTTC forum. Loads of us have been lucky, and some we're still holding out welcome mats for. But if die-hards like us can graduate, then there's hope for everyone!

As for Charlie, I sometimes still can't believe he's here. Sal is right, no one can appreciate how amazing that BFP is like a LTTTCer!

tiggy Guest

GL for the BT tomorrow Anney

Ali, not long now, I hope you get more good sleep before the big day.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Ali,

did I mention I think it'll be pink for you?

All the very best for tomorrow Anney, I'm sure your levels will still be super duper!!!

Sushee - I'm thinking pink today too. Tomorrow I'll probably be thinking blue........ Then b'day who knows!!!

I had a lovely day today. DD had the day off school to spend with me and my Mum. Didn't do anything much but it was just lovely to all be together.

DD is getting very very excited. Not only is she getting a longed for sibling on Friday but she's also staying at the Rialto with her Nanna & Pa so that she can come and visit ASAP on Friday. She then has her communion on Saturday night and then she's staying in the Rialto again on Sunday night, so she can see me every day (including my B'day on Monday).........she's a bit worried about the person that will be parking her Nanna & Pa's car (valet parking) though, she just can't quite understand the concept. She thinks he's going to pinch it...LOL!!!

Mel, I get admitted at 1.30pm and the c/s is set for 4pm (ish). As we live a couple of hours away it's good as we won't have to rush in the morning.

Anyway, I will definitely be back to chat with you all tomorrow.

Love

Alicia xxxxxxxxxxxxx

One more sleep Ali....woohoo. Say hi to DH and DD for me. Thinking of you. Hey I am booking my flights to Vic, so I will be able to catch up with and new bubs in Shepp around Oct/Nov!!!!!

One more Sleep Ali! Cant believe you will have your bubba tomorrow! So wonderful and exciting I am also thinking pink...

Anney - everything crossed for great BT results today, honey

Ali,
    Best wishes for tomorrow, I'm gonna go out on a limb & say BLUE!!!
    Sal had a boy, Sushee had a boy, Hayseed had a boy... That's 3 LTTTCer's That I was in here with that all had boys!!! So I am thinking boy!!!! But I know it doesnt matter as long as bubs is happy, healthy & quiet (hee hee)..

Anney best wishes for your BT!!!

Sushee, Charlie is more & more gorgeous everyday!!!!

Sal, Miles is growing so fast, he is super handsome, good luck with TTC #2!!!!

Sal Guest

Trace, don't forget Gab had a boy too! Shucks thanks, I think Miles is super handsome too! Your girls are exquisite, their skin tone is out of this world!

Ali, good luck and I'm getting blue vibes too.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Ali - I got all teary reading your post ... your DD will be so excited ... you sound so calm.

My c/s is now booked for 14th July ... 11th theatre list was full and Prof said 37 and a bit was better anyway... less chance of having to go to nursery .Also I think better than 38wks (18th) if I had to wait though I would have.Both babies are still breech T1 2089 & T2 1780 - doing well and moving heaps today.

Sal Guest

Yay Trish you can start your countdown officially now!

Woohoo Trish, gl.

Hi everyone!!

Trish - Your boys are doing brilliantly!!!!!!!!! As of tomorrow your top of the list, how exciting!!

My brain is in a complete boggle today, so guess I am not as calm as I seemed last night Trish......I'm not going too bad, getting a bit nervous now, you know the "what if's" are really starting to set in.

I have a busy evening ahead of me. Taking DD to my parents - 60km's away, stay there for a while then head back home and visit DH's parents. I was going to make sure the house was immaculate before I left for the hospital, but that's just not going to happen. Oh well, who really cares, everything that really needs to be done has been, that's the main thing.

I will hop on tomorrow to post before I leave (which will be about 11.30am) that is unless I just run out of time, which I will try really hard not to do.

Love to all

Alicia xxxxxxxxxx

tiggy Guest

OOOHHHH Ali, wishing you beautiful birth vibes and big hugs for your big day, I'll go for Pink

YAY Trish! 14th sound like a good day to be born.

Trish, rock on the 14th - woohoo.

skyelar Guest

Ali hope you have a good rest tonight! One more sleep

Trish you will be next honey, that is amazing to think the boys will be here in a little over a month

Thanks for all your well wishes girls.

Am feeling the stress a bit now. Poor DD was overwhelmed and started crying and wouldn't let go of me when we were leaving her tonight, I managed to hold back my tears and seem brave until I was in the car & out of view, then I broke down too. It's such a huge thing for her, she's been waiting sooooo long for a brother or sister, plus she's not used to me being away.

Will try & get some sleep soon, but I don't like my chances

Love to all

Alicia xxxxxxxxxx

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast