Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ June 2006

Sal Guest

Kar, woohoo How wonderful that you did it au naturale (must be your body being scared of IVF ) Ooh Kar, I just noticed you're an ACT gal! Where abouts? I was born and bred in the ACT, just returned 3 months ago after 8 yrs away...currently living in Qbn (...ahem...yep it is as bad as you might think!!!!)

Danni, Keen, grab your seats!

Mel, not sure you'll read this but have a lovely trip! Sounds fab, I'm assuming a well-earned holiday??

Sush, yep call your next one Oscar! I love that name!

tiggy Guest

CONGRATS Kar!!!
    Mel, have to agree with the girls WM is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Justine, I LOVE the name Isaac too, it was on my list (DH didn't approve).
    The thing with names is they always go in and out of popularity.
    When I called my daughter Madeline it was very unusual but by the end of the year it was the most popular girls name for 1996!
    Same with Lily. Everyone thought I was mad naming her that OLD LADY name but what do you know? Now it's very popular.
    GL, it is hard but you're right it is a good place to be

Tiff I love your name (I'm assuming it's short for Tiffany). I think we may have found another name we both like - we just need to sit on it for a few days to see if it suits. I chose Isaac cause I really liked Zac but since he's been born I've never shortened it to Zac. Just doesn't suit him.

If this one was a boy I wanted to call him Oliver. But then I found out Mark Latham had 2 boys called Isaac and Oliver - blaahh! Can't stand that man!!

Oops forgots to shout CONGRATULATIONS to KAR!!!! Well done honey - I love those surprise pregnancies between treatments - so amazing!
    Last edited by humphrey; June 21st, 2006 at 04:01 PM.

tiggy Guest

Justine - Yep Tiffany (much better than the Shirley my Mum wanted to call me)!!! Bless her cotton socks!

I LOVE Oliver too!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

you are definately not a Shirley - Tiff - no curls but you have her adorable smile.

Hope it all goes well for you Danni and Keen too... it is getting too quiet in here.

Skye - wow 25 weeks already - know you can't discuss names but I do like your DD's name.

Mel- have a great holiday in Q and enjoy the warmer weather hopefully.

tiggy Guest

YAY Trish!!!

23 days to go!!!!! :eek:

Haaaa at Shirley!! My dad wanted to call me Prudence!!!!

tiggy Guest

OMG at Prudence!!!! LOL aren't we a pair!!!!

Melbo hope your trip away is great fun... I loved the update of Wills page, and i must say i did shed a little tear reading his story.... to think that you saw him that day on the screen as a little embryo... and then, 41 weeks later, there he was.. dear little man... I also love his little outfit.. I love ANYTHING with dogs on it.. One day when DH and I have children that is all they will be seen in, anything with a dog(s) on it!!!
    Love Leis xx

Sheree, PMSL. U know a fellow at work (Brazillian) told me that in his country they do plastic surgery on mum's after givin birth, tummy tucks, it is very common apparently. i still have my tum, but am starting to eat more healthy & walk now sooooo hope it maybe gone soon. hehe

Trish, great idea.

Mel have a great time, I'm sure wilmartin will get spoiled by his grandparents, hehe. Great pics, is that blue jumpsuit a puppy suit (hood)? I have a lemon duck one my sis gave me when i was 6wks preggie, but holly doesn't fit it yet as its 00, hope it fits b4 winter ends as it is rather cute.

Justine, that's ok, when we chose holly, we hadn't heard of many, now find there's heaps. Like Trish said, so long as u like it

Xclnt, another new recruit. Kar that's fantastic news, congrats.

Sal, hehe, babies easy, hehe. Luv the ticker
    danni & keen, there's always room in here.

Morning ladies

Hi Everyone!

Congrats Alis on your gorgeous new girl!

Trish, are you up next?? OMG so exciting...

Congrats Kar, awesome news. it's always so wonderful to see newbies in this forum.

We are both well. I am on antibiotics to get rid of a bacterial imbalance down there in my wawa!! Yes 3 months on and the fun continues with that and haemroids (sp?), but it's all worth it. so much so that we've decided not to use contraception and if we get a wee natural miracle it would be wonderful. We've got snow on the ground here so just stuck inside trying to keep warm. Noah has a bit of a snotty nose so he's not 100%, I also think the antibiotics are making him feel not 100% but I had no other choice.

Mel - Have a wonderful time away.

Take care everyone.

Sal Guest

Amy! Great to see you here. Poor thing, still having issues 'down there'! I'm actually seeing a surgeon next month and am on a waiting list for a perineal repair (botched stitch-job from the tearing when having Miles). So the fun continues for me, too. I too am not using contraception, so another little miracle would be lovely indeed. Ah, just checked to see if you had new pics of Noah up - nope! But he is so cute in his stripey red suit in the jolly jumper!

Hi Shell, great to see you around too! Yep I still have my tum (are you supposed to lose it ??) Ooh haven't seen all those pics of Holly before, what a photogenic little girl she is! And her mum too

OMG! 22 days to meet Trish's boys!!

New thread here ladies.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789