Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC ~ March 2006 #3

Quote Originally Posted by NZGirl
    Thanks SO much to the mod that changed my avatar - it is awesome!
    That would be the lovely Kathryn She does a great job doesn't she?!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations to Shell & Alan on safe arrival of gorgeous Holly Marie

Mel - goodluck at OB appointment -

=D> Congrats Shell and Alan on the safe arrival of Holly!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Congratulations Shell on Holly Maree's arrival!

I'm all teary this morning about shell's little girl arriving, and decided late last night that I am ready for this bub to arrive after all!

But not before you Mel!

love
    sushee

Yah for Shell & DH, I'm sure little Holly Maree is just gorgeous.
    Can't wait to see her.

Take care & enjoy!!!

Hi girls, just thought I'd pop in and see if Mel had left any clues in here. She left a very suspicious post in the April baby buddies sticky....

mmmm, let's see....

Bel

Bel
    I think the wink might be a clue - but :smt102

Mel please check in out let us if William has checked out

Oh crikey, sorry Bel. Nothing is happening yet unfortunately!

Sarah asked me what I meant too ... had to tell her it was just me, sending "get out of me" vibes to WM. Sorry to disappoint!

Right ... the plan for today is shower, clean up kitchen, make bed, fruit and veg shopping, bathroom scrubbing ... all that activity must count for something.

Mel - what did the OB say ?

Have you read the forums for some of the advice about ways to give bubs the hurry up

LV

hehe - we've got very suspicious minds around here Mel!!

You're plan for the day sounds very similar to mine - lets hope it's counts for both of us!

Have a great day ladies

Bel

Trish, the chances of any in this house are remarkably slim at the moment but thanks anyway =)

The ob said that there is plenty of amniotic fluid around WM which means that all is well and the placenta is still going gangbusters. WM's heartbeat is as strong as ever so no worries with him. He said it's probably just a waiting game and it was normal to go a bit over with the first one ... all the usual stuff. He offered to do an internal but again I declined. I'm a stubborn old bat.

Thanks for the LVs.

PS: Okay Bel, you're on ... let's see if all this activity does what it's supposed to. =)

skyelar Guest

All the best for today Mel! I hope all of your activity counts for something as well. I was the same as you with the internal with my DD. Waited till 41 weeks for mine.

Things are going along really well here except for **TMI ALERT**
    Over the past few days when I have stood up I have had warm fluid coming out 8-[ I really hope it is just CM, certainly not anymore than a trickle. I immediately bolt to the toilet to check for blood but nothing..any clues anyone?

Congratulations Shell =D>
    Not long Mel and Sushee, LV to you both. \/

Skye - I'm not sure what you mean. I have lots of CM. Have you called your ob.

Good luck for tomorrow Anna - scan ????

I have my next ob appt this Friday, hoping to see bubs and get a sneak preview at gender LOL.

Hi Trish and Humphrey.

Morning all,

Thanks for the LVs girls! I'm sending my share to Mel still - it's only fair she goes before me! Where is WillMartin?!

Though the BHs keep coming, so who knows? Almost all day now, but not regular. I am seeing my ob today so will be back later with, what will likely be, no news whatsoever.

Also took my final pg belly shot today and stuck in on bub's website. I made sure I got my head into this picture (and a lot more of my tattoos too!) so there's no denying it's me. I also thought my tum hadn't grown in the last few weeks. Okay, I was wrong!

Take care all. I'm shooting out for coffee with my mum and DD, so will BBL. My mum is trying her hardest to be nice...

love
    sushee

It is getting very exciting! Yaye Shell now has her bubba.... that means 1 down and 2 more to go......very very soon..... Lots of LVs to Mel and just a few less to Sush .... hey you never know you may both go on the same day!

Hope you might see a little pink or blue in your scan Sheree!

Skye... I have no idea whether that is normal or not... is the fluid clear or creamy or coloured? perhaps knowing that may help. everything crossed for you.

Sush... love your latest photo - pregnancy is all its beauty (and am glad we can now have a good squizz at all your art work!

Skye - Its probably CM if it isnt clear. I have the same thing sometime and I have to change my panties. If your worried though I'd call your Dr and ask his/her advice.

Magic - yep Im thinking we'll get an impromtu scan tomorrow so my bladder is going to be full and raring to get bubs visible! I want a sneak peak at gender too, I def think the 13wk u/s was right. I *know* they can tell by now.

Ugh miss MamaDoggie is not behaving herself anymore so we may have to kick them outside ](*,) For some reason she has worked out how to get out of the cage fence their surrounded by and she mega-pooped in my dining room TWICE. Then she emptied the bin onto the kitchen floor for me. Being in my preggo induced coma last night I didnt hear a thing. Not happy Jan, we let her out for an hour at a time a bazillion times a day and she does it DURING THE NIGHT *sigh* So now Im tired having cleaned up the mess at 5am this morning and now I cant sleep cause Ive banished Mama outside until we can figure out an alternative and the poor pups are restless (just whingers).

Aw thanks Keen, I like the photo too. Zaki took all my pg photos, I believe the boy has a future in photography!

I told DH today that I would love to have the photo framed, and he said what? of you in your knickers? we'll have to hang it up in the bedroom! You know, it didn't even occur to me I was in my knickers only! Lol!

Anna, I was mega hinting to DH about how you had choc lab puppies, but he's not getting the hint. Of course, we already have two dogs, so realistically we can't have another, but when we got Al (my yellow lab), I had initially wanted a chocolate one, so am feeling the pull. But of course with baby coming, it's not possible. A woman can dream though...

Off to cook dinner, then off to the ob's office. Wish me luck!

love
    sushee

Sush - I loooove your belly!! I just want to give it a big rub!!

I got my chocolate lab 2 months after my DS was born. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!! Now at 18 months she's still a nutbag. Chocolate is such a practical colour - she always looks clean (wish she smelt clean though). Great dogs for kids, very tolerant.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast