Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2007

Oh no that is absolutely awful news. Thanks for letting us know Trish and PLEASE remind her how much we care for her and wish her all the best in her recovery.

Trish, that is so sad about Chris, I'm sorry to hear that, at least she's waking up now though I guess, I wish her a speedy recovery.

Xlnt, another new recruit to watch over, great news Kim.

Lulu, yes I had my flu shot when it first came out a few wks ago (this yrs strain), my GP said they recommend all preggas women have it as the high fevers involved with a flu (not a cold) have potential for feotal loss.

hey shell, i am at a loss here...have you had your scan yet??

hehe Danni, it's 4pm today (www - milestones), but keeping gender a secret til Holly's 1st bday party on Sun. Will be keeping the name a secret til bubs born too we decided today. Will put pics on my www this arvy.

Thanks Shell...will go ahead and organise it.
    Like I havent had enough needles by now...

Lulu

Hi everyone

I hope its ok with you all that I join in this thread. I think I met some of you during my time ttc. I'm happy to announce that I have finally graduated from the ttc thread and am pregnant WOOOOHOOOO. I have my 1st scan this coming Monday and I can't wait although I'm a little nervous. I have the strongest preg symptoms eg morning sickness in the afternoons and fatigue everyday and sore and bigger bbs so I guess thats a good sign that all is ok. I also saw my gp yesterday and she said everything sounded good as far as my symptoms went and I had my yearly flu needle (ouch).
    I hope you are all doing well and I promise to start doing personals soon.

congrats and welcome Mako!! This thread is getting so big now...maybe I should move out!

No Dan, you just hang in there a tad longer Missy!

Did i mention about my OB appt today? Im so braindead.... Junior will be born by c/s at 39 weeks as he is stuck in a breech position

Keen: when you moving in sweetheart?

Oh no Danni, did they try to move him? Oh well, they say a planned c/s is the safest. My bub is breech at moment too, however still early days, Holly was found breech at 26wks. They won't try to move this one if stays breech as higher chance of uterine (scar) rupture in doing it apparently.

How was your scan????

Now they dont try to move them anymore apparently? I dunno why though...

Hey Mako

Welcome!!! Nothing better than I PALTTC, I think!

Danni...how you doing chickie? Must be very exciting knowing exactly when Junior is entering this world...

I'm wanting to get my head around who's due when...here's the order I know so far...

Danni (April 20)
    Jane (EDD???)
    Monnie (EDD August 13)
    Shell l d (EDD August 20)
    MinnieMouse (EDD November 5)
    Mako (EDD November 15)
    Two Mums (EDD December 4)
    DJTTC (EDD???)

What a wonderful list!!!
    Last edited by monnie; March 30th, 2007 at 05:36 PM.

a beautiful list!!

Junior is due 30th april

Hi Danni,
    Don't you dare move out of here just yet lol. How are you feeling about the upcoming c/s?

Monnie its great to be here hun and i hope you are travelling well. I have to say that list looks fantastic too.

I'm feeling the worst I have so far today. I have a niggling feeling in my tummy and feel yuk. I don't know what to do with myself atm . I'm trying to eat and drink but nothing seems to taste any good. Has anyone else felt this way before??
    I made myself go out and pay some bills and popped into Target and they had a sale on their maternity clothes so I decided to layby a few 3/4 sleeve tops for winter. I have to start somewhere I suppose as no doubt the bulging belly will pop out over night as I've been told by so many people. I'm starting to feel bloated and uncomfortable in some clothes already lol.

ok guys, juniors birthday will be the 20th april

I feel good about the upcoming c/s now. After a lot of research and speaking to people who have gone through both, I feel more comfortable now. As long as my baby is healthy and beautiful, I dont mind

Oh Yaye! 20 April is a lovely date! That is not very far away at all! Cant wait to see this little man... a very good friend of mine had c/s last year when her bubs was breach and bubs and her came out of it very well - which is, of course, the most important thing as you know...

hey Mon... hoping I will be able to go on the end of that list soon...

Oh Trish such sad news about Chris. please send her my love.
    Wow Danni less than 4 weeks that's great. As I said previously my planned c/s experience was wondeful.
    Congrats to all the new recruits..
    Sush did I see Charlie in the M&B mag? If not it's his double!!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Lol! It is my little man, Shez! Well spotted! Not his best photo but I must have thought so at the time to send it in. It was taken the day he was discharged from the hospital in Singapore.

Danni, Charlie's birthday is the 16th of April, so you're going to have a little Aries bubby too!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast