Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ May 2006

skyelar Guest

Hello everyone!!

Hope you all had a great Mother's Day

Can't believe you are so close Trish! So excited for you, I will be watching your ticker closely. I have 50 or so days left of work...not that I am counting

Half way tomorrow just seems a bit surreal at the moment. I went shopping today & picked up a few things for bubs. I used a friends Avent pump last time, so I got my own today. Also picked up our new pram!! We got the Phil & Ted, that way it can be a double or a single, depends if Miss 2 wants to be in the pram

Have a great night everyone

Sushee - I'm not getting any sleep NOW!

Hi everyone just popping in to say hi!! Shell the B&w photos are gorgeous, what a good girl Holly is behaving for the camera!! Nothing new to report here other than extreme tiredness!!!
    Love to all xox

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

heehee Sheree!

Shez, rest up hunny. the 2nd tri will be better, I promise!

Shell, the phtots are gorgeous! Holly is beautiful, you look radiant and DH looks proud as punch! DH and I are getting some done in Oct/Nov of all 4 of my kids. I can't wait!

Tiff, had a steaky beak at your website too. Ivy and Noah have grown so much. I luuurve the pic of Noah in the hat, his face is priceless! Lol!

love
    sushee

Congrats on half way Skye.

Thnx Shez & Sush. Holly was so good, most of the time she loved the camera. DH hates most of the ones of him with his shirt off, hehe, so I'll prob have to remove them.
    Bet u cant wait for ur photo shoot Sush.

Tiff, they are gorgeous pickies of Ivy & Noah in their cute lil hats.

Oooh Ali & Trish, it's getting oh so close to ur final countdown.

I still need to get my butt into the birth stories & read them. :-)

tiggy Guest

Thanks Shell and Sush,

Shell, I loved looking at Holly's B&W piccies. My girls loved them too. They ask me "who is that"? and I tell them and they ask if I know you and Holly and I say yes but not IRL. It's weird. They ask why they haven't met you and Holly yet, if you are someone I chat with on a regular basis! LOL, I guess, with the twins turning ten this year things will change soon enough and they will be chatting away to people in forums suited to them!
    ETA: I just chucked a couple of them @ five months on there too, thought I'd better update! One of these days, I'll get a proper site going for them, like some of the clever mums on here!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Yes Shell , Holly is gorgeous and so photogenic - but your DH doesn't look comfortable topless

Tiff - Ivy & Noah have grown so much and are as cute as ever .

Trying to keep busy to make days go faster . Plus, I am trying to get things done at work as much as I can so it can run when I am not here ... will have to give DH email lessons and show him where I have work stuff on computer.

Morning all!

Ttish, I bet you can't wait to meet your little men! Have you finished all their shopping yet?

Tiff, I too talk to my family all the time about my friends on BB, and I don't expect that they know I've never met most of you IRL. We know so much about each other and have shared so many experiences, it doesn't seem to matter that we've never talked face to face..

I'm having a quiet day today as Charlie only slept 6 hours in total last night, which had me having less than 4 hours. If I manage to get him down for a nap, I'll be right behind him catching as many Zs as I can!

And yes. the mad ticker updater/photo taker is up to my old tricks. This new photo was taken yesterday at 32 days old!

love
    sushee

I can tease and say that I get to see Sushee and Anna tomorrow

That's true, Sheree! And a few others to boot!

skyelar Guest

ohhh not fair!!! I wanna see Sushee & Anna as well *chucks tanty*

What about seeing me Skye LOL!

Aw I'm looking forward to seeing you Sheree!

Aw Sheree you might not get to see me By the time I send a puppy home with her new parents and then go to my u/s in the morning, then drop Dh back here by 12pm I might be able to drop by KP if there are still people there, but I cant stay long as I then have to come all the way back and drop one of our boy pups at the airport to go to Port Hedland.

Ugh this happens EVERYTIME I plan to see someone :mad:

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Skye - we can tease back - we said you,Fletch and I would get together one day ; - they need a cuppa & tim tam smiley !

Sushee - I have bought a total of - :eek: 2 romper suits,4 pacifiers,2 shirt/pants (bigger size '0' because they were a great special and only size they had) - and we put pram on layby and also got a zoo pillow for breastfeeding,2 sets of peek-a-boo blocks,a baby lullaby CD and bath wash stuff.I have a few things given already couple of romper suits/knitted jackets.

I am hoping to get to Target sale this week 20% baby clothes and I have a voucher spent over $60 get $20 off (from $5 magazine -I think it was May Mother & Baby). My SIL told me her & mum have been stashing away a few things.So I don't think they will go naked.

SIL is organising a Babyshower in a few weeks too. Just a few family/friends.I told Dh to tell his Father if he asks $$$$$$$ the more zeros the better (DH says 'Landcruiser' but not a chance)

This last week I have been asked nearly every day when am I due etc by customers, checkout lady in BW, waitress in restaurant (LOL -she showed us to 2 seater table in between others and there was no way I would have fitted ... just looked at her and she showed us to a bigger space !Asked more questions and told us about her baby )

... then yesterday after I walked down and back to the back of our business -100m or so a customer asked 'was I okay ?' ~ I know I was walking very slowly and maybe I was huffing and puffing ?

I am wondering do I look that big ? glad at least they don't think I am just fat and lazy any more because I tell where to look.

skyelar Guest

Sheree I'd love to meet you too honey, that goes without saying

Trish you name the time & place & I am there!! Would love to meet you & your boy belly!

Tiff & Sush, LOL, yeah I talk about BB friends all the time too. And your other pickies are gorgeous too.

Trish, u got that right, DH doesn't like the shirt off photos, hates the amount of chest hair he has. :-) Yay on the target vouchers, they have some great clothes.

Oh no Sush, lets hope he sleeps better tonight. Ok, I don't mean to rub it in here, but lil Miss Holly went 10hrs between feeds 2 nights ago, was 7-8hrs before, I must have a dream bub in the sleeping dept. :-)

Sheree, PMSL. Skye can blame it on the preggy brain we all get, LOL.

Anna, sounds like those pups are keeping u pretty busy.

Well Holly had her paed aptmt yesterday, sacral dimple closing in well, hips have matured, cardio check perfect, neck tumour shrinking, bare weight 3.96kg (+1kg since birth) so a great result, everything but HC in 25 percentile. My obgyn checkup went well too, couldn't get overdue yrly pap done as still bleeding so he said if doesnt stop in 4wks then curette, but I'm sure it will. :-)

shell,

I fantasize about 10 hr sleeps! His longest straight sleep (just the once) was 6 hours, but most nights it's 3-4 hrs. He's none the worse for wear though, but it's taking a lot out of me. I'm eating like a pig, but since my birthday have lost another 2 kgs. And yet not in the jelly-belly region!

You have been fortunate with Little Miss Holly in the sleep dept! I'm so jealous!

love
    sushee

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast