Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ May 2006

OOohh Anney I didnt even realise! Everything crossed for you my sweet - this place needs a filling up with more growing bellies!

Howdy to all you other lovely ladies - hope you are enjoying new motherhood or the ever growing waistline, whichever applies

YAY ANNEY, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiff- I'm with everyone else, Ivy & Noah are just soooo adorable. I loved looking at your photo's!!!!!!!!!!

I had another appt yesterday & all is going really well, baby is doing very well. They have upped my insulin which seems to have me a bit more under control now. Can't believe I only have 6 sleeps to go until I meet this precious bundle.........it's very surreal!!!!!!!

skyelar Guest

6 SLEEPS TILL WE MEET ALI'S BUBBA

???
    ???

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

I think

where is everyone ?

Trish - A lot of people have been guessing , Me, one day I think blue, the next day I think pink.........who knows, I will be more than happy either way!!!!!!!

Going to have a lovely bath now & then go to bed.

Love to all

Alicia

skyelar Guest

Umm I am going to say just to be different

Has been rather quiet in here lately!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

only 5 sleeps to go Ali ... have you lined up someone to post ?

Yes it has been very quiet Skye

OOhhhh Ali - its getting very exciting!! Im thinking pink.

ETA: I was just looking back over some old posts in the very first vent thread we had in LT TTC and was so pleased to see all those avs now holding bubbas. And the only ones not were Tam, Ann, Anney and myself - and now Anney is on the verge of crossing over! Its all very pleasing my loverlies!

I guess my body is just getting me used to the sleepless nights, but right now I dream of being able to sleep thru the night.......

Hi Keen!!!!!!!! I truly hope it's your turn in here, I have everything crossed for you xxxxxxx

Trish - Sheree is going to post for me, so you will all be updated. I am booked in fairly late in the day on Friday so don't be stressing if you haven't heard anything for a while. I get admitted at 1.30pm and I think the C/Section is booked for 4pm. DH will be texting ASAP. Your boys are doing very well still hanging out in there, won't be long for you either. Have you got your names all sorted out?

I have a "waxing" appointment tomorrow, not sure how far I'll go...........I'll most likely wuss out and not get anything too drastic. I'm also getting my eyelashes tinted, don't know if it will be noticeable, as I have dark eyelashes anyway, but I thought I'd give it a go.

Well, I hope everyone is sound asleep as I am typing this. I'll let you all know how I go after the big "waxing" session tomorrow.

Love to all

Alicia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Ali best of luck!!! I will be thinking of you. Hope you like the lovely Freemasons as much as I did!

Keen, it will be a day of celebration when you take your rightful place in here. I am so hoping that will be soon. You are a gem and such an encourager to everyone else. You deserve the best.

Trish I get excited every time I look at your ticker. I just can't wait. I was looking at tiny suits in KMart over the weekend and thinking that soon your boys will be wearing some just like them.

How is everyone this lovely Monday? BBL ...

Mel

Sal Guest

Awww Tiff, those photos are lovely! My favourite is the one in the 11w-6mo album, the one with you and Noah. Can't get enough pics!

Keen, am thinking of you, always sending *bubby vibes* your way. You owe it to Anney to get yourself into this forum to keep her company!

Ali, good luck! How exciting, not knowing the sex of bub, what a big surprise you're going to get!

New thread here ladies.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789