Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ October 2006

Happy Birthday Kar!!

I really hope this birthday is filled with love and hope!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Happy Birthday Kar! You deserve to have all the happiness in the world today, and I'm so glad you have it!

No idea sorry Kar, hope u find something that helps though, ouch. Happy B'day Kar & a lovely way to celebrate it, with a gorgeous preggie belly.

Yay congrats Tina, it's great to watch this thread fill with preggie bellies, the more the merrier.

Awesome Shez.

WTG Danni on popping.

Happy Birthday Kar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAR!!!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

happy birthday Kar -
    So it is time again for you to add another candle to the cake (hope it is no fire ban), blow those candles out and make wishes ...

I wish for you lots of warm days with cool breezes, and that life has lots more special gifts,with good health and a happy heart and finally that all your special dreams come true - even the quite ones

pregnant before 40 that was my wish too and I got it so I know how chuffed you must be ...so excellent have a great day

Kar - Happy Birthday! You're typing makes you look a lot younger than 40! :P

Happy belated b'day Kar hope you had a great day!!

Feels like ages since I've been in here but m/s has caught up with me!!! I'm glad in some ways but obviously not in others.
    Congrats Tina on your pregnancy...great news!!!
    Hope everyone is going well!!!
    Dannii- a boy!!! how exciting...I still don't know if I am gonna find out the gender or not?? I'm such a control freak that I probably will end up doing it!!
    Have a great weekend everyone!

you HAVE to find out

awfully qiet in here. I had a little scare sunday. Nearly blacked out in the car on the way to work. all is fine with tiny and me now. I am contemplating finishing work early. I only have 5 shifts between friday and next thursday to go but don't know if it's worth it.

Hope u are all well!!

Oh Shez
    I hope you are ok. Did Tiny sit on a major artery and cut off blood supply perhaps? You must be looking forward to stopping work.

How is everyone else? Thanks everyone for your lovely birthday wishes. I think I've managed to stretch this birthday out for 2 weeks so far and had a lovely time.

Ali - hope your M/S is not too bad. Danni - has yours gone now? You look lovely in your new blue dress.

Miss Belinda - thhhpt! cheeky one. just you wait m'dear! LOL!

Old woman that I am now...creak creak... I've had a blood clot form in my leg. It's a superficial thrombophlebitis and I had to keep off my feet for a couple of days but it seems to be getting better now.

oh shez, i hope youre ok

Thanks Kar! I love my new dress! hehe

I feel ok...In some ways I feel better, in others I dont. weird feeling atm. Havent thrown up for a few days, and no more all day nausea. Just waking up feeling a bit off.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Shez,

sounds like a plan to leave a little earlier than scheduled under the circumstances. Put your feet up and take a load off, my sweet.

Danni, the new dress is much better for seeing your pg belly!

Morning all you lovely pg ladies! After to-ing and fro-ing, DH and I have decided that once AF arrives, we will be going to get our last embryo transferred asap. I would love to be back here with you all officially, but if it doesn't happen, we're not going to be trying again, and Charlie will be our last. So pls pray that the last litte snowbub will stick!

But it won't be until after our vacation to Singapore in the first two weeks of Dec though, so hopefully AF won't show until after then!

WTG Sushee!

Congratulations Sush & fingers crossed.

Time for a new thread guys...

New thread is here.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678