Welcome thirdtimelucky and a big congratulations!!! Hope you're feeling well and not too exhausted by a twin pregnancy coupled with two young children!
Warning - selfish, all about me post ahead. And apologies to those in my belly buddy group for copping This twice.
Had my scan/OB appointment yesterday. Scan shows baby is still big, HC and AC both measuring around 41 weeks and the head is definitely bigger than DS was at birth... Fundal measurement at 42 weeks so I've grown another 3 cm in the last week and seem to have even more fluid than before. So officially diagnosed with polyhydramnios although the OB I saw was very blasé about everything and concerned about nothing. So no plans to induce, she's not worried about cord prolapse or shoulder dystocia again, though she did say if my waters break or I feel like they're about to (I had them artificially ruptured last time, no idea what it bloomin feels like when they're about to break!!!) then I have to get to the hospital ASAP. So now I'm just even more stressed about everything, and in particular what I do if my waters break when I'm home alone with DS... I have an appointment with my midwife on Tuesday and I'll be asking some more questions, like why the OB has suggested I'll need a canula in during labour if she doesn't think something will go wrong??? I'll also be asking her to do an internal and possible a S&S if my cervix looks favorable. I know I should be enjoying every last ounce of this pregnancy, but I know you ladies will understand when I say how worried I am that something will go wrong. Why doesn't the OB know how paranoid we LTTTCers are?! Add into the mix my incredibly sore back and enormous uncomfortable stomach and I'm getting to the end of what I can happily cope with.
I can hear DS awake so better go get him. Hope all is well, will be back soon for a more positive post xx
Bookmarks