Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ August 2006 #2

Congratulations Danni

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations Danni

Just popping in to make sure Danni has found her seat! Yet again, my girl - Congratulations! So exciting seeing all of you in this thread! YAYE - Go Team!!

ok im off to post an announcement and get a ticker!!!!

im so excited!!!!!!! *plants bum here for 9 more months!***

Well Done Danni....

Sushee Charlie is a spunk alright!!! His partner is good & almost 1, where did that year go???

I just booked & paid for Dh to spend 2 wks in Bali with his family as a surprise for fathers day, I'll give him the itinerary, coz he'll go last week Oct 1st week Nov!

We cant all go so I figured it's a nice surprise for him....

But Sushee that book sounds gorgeous, can you PM me details for future b'days etc!!!!

Congrats Danni are your fantastic news!!!!! Enjoy your pregnancy.

Sorry I haven't been around much girls - rest assured I'm keeping a close watch on all of you. Miracle of miracles has happened today and both my babies are asleep at the same time, very nice indeed. My big baby turns 2 this weekend! So much to do and so little energy but I'll pop back soon to check up on everyone. Can't wait for the next batch of bubbas to arrive - YAY!
    Last edited by humphrey; August 24th, 2006 at 01:48 PM.

confusedegg Guest

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Danni... Welcome, that is great news. Heres to a H&H 8 months.

I am only 11 weeks 2 days and already showing a bump. Is this normal.

Sal Guest

Chris, I bet you are a slim build! Yes it's normal. Us ladies with extra padding (necessary when living in cool climates ) don't show a clear bump for a while longer.

Good to see you around Justine! I bet Lily is just gorgeous

Danni love your new ticker! Now you have to drag lots of girls over from LT TTC and the Clomid/Met threads...

confusedegg Guest

SAL: yes i am and very short torso. After week 10, i started shooting out. The clinic thought i might have been about 12-13 weeks. Now i have nothing that fits. GGrr.. off to get another wardrobe.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Yay! Danni! Wooooohooooooooo! Congratulations, girl!

Tracey, Charlie's betrothed is looking cuter everyday! What a gorgeous thing she is! And as for almost turning one, I can't believe how quickly that's gone!

BTW I'll PM you the link to the website.

Justine, PHOTOS! We're in suspense here!

Well, my little bit of news is that my beautiful DD is leaving home But I'm happy for her as she's excited about it. She's only just turned 16, but luckily the place she's moving to is only 5 mins drive away and she says she'll visit a couple of times a week. So now we're down to 2 boys in the house only, Charlie and Zaki. Feels kinda empty actually Must tell DH that we have spare rooms now and so we'll have to have another baby! Lol!

Sal Guest

Sush, it must be hard when your kids leave home. At least she's close by still. BTW your ticker pic is SO cute!

Chris, what I'd give to be slim and needing to buy a new wardrobe LOL!

Congrats Danni!!!!!!!!

Hehe Tiff, yeah she does get grumpy, mainly when we're out, well upset, & especially if someone else holds her or makes afuss, hope she grows out of it soon coz rels get disappointed. Oh I c, the only ties i have in Syd is my cuz.

Chris, yep that's where it is. Yeah, my 12wk bump is in my pics, however my early bump wasore from overindulging on our NZ hol, hehe.

Cool, it sure is Lea. My sis, bro & 2 of DH's mates have moved here too.
    Ouch Lea.

Oh dear Sal, yukky poo, hehe. Holly did her nappy/clothes filler poo after 8 days this time (Sat), norm 4days, waiting 4 next one & all rels gonna be here 4 lunch Sat so I guess she's savin it 4 then, hehe.

Huge congrats Danni.

Oh Sush, how sad watchin ur babies leave the nest.

Yeah, more pics are in order ladies.

Congratulations Danni! Good to see the thread filling up again!

Chris, my stomach popped pretty early too ... exciting isn't it? =)

Hi Ladies
    I've been MIA, I changed my email to my home one (as I only have 3 more working days left!!!...wohoo) and couldn't log on to BB!!!

Anyway had third trimester wellbeing scan on Monday 34wk1day, and bubs was approx 6lb and healthy, head down. So everything is great.....

Hi again....

Skye, thanks for missing me luvey.
    Congrats to Danni too , welcome.
    Sushee, aaaahhh a babe leaving the nest, how they grow up (or think they are grown up hey)

Hello to those who I have missed. Will be back soon.

great size Sheree for 34wks - maternity leave

Hello everyone
    Phew what a busy week! First time I've actually been able to work properly since about 5 weeks!

Chris - I busted out of all my normal clothes at 9w and then out of all my pre 14kg weightloss clothes at 12w. I'm tall 177cm but very shortwaisted.

Sheree - Yay!

Sushee - hope you are doing ok with your girl moving out. good that she will be living so close.

Sal - do you have to leave? Can't you just stay in here with us. We'll miss you.

Justine - how about some pics?

Trish, Tif, Melbo, Shell and everyone I've missed - a big fat hello.

Oh - nearly forgot - I had my ob appointment on Wednesday. Spent most of the time talking about which hospital. He did a doppler - so we heard our baby's heartbeat again - but nothing else. I was expecting a full exam but apparently not. He seems nice enough and was making lots of jokes which impressed my DH. I have to go back at 20wks after the next u/s.

Has anyone on here rented a doppler? Where can you do it from?

i didn't but you can google first beats

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast