Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ August 2006 #3

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Yay Ali, well done getting your ticker going! Gorgeous Scralett and gorgeous Lily! I want to be pregnant again to a baby girl next time! Lol!

skyelar Guest

Awww check out those gorgoeus girls!!! Scarlett & Lily are just beautiful, can't wait till it is my turn!

I am an obsessive knicker checker atm as well :eek: Ohh it never ends huh!

Danni I had the worst cramps ever with my DD, Didn't even bother to do a HPT as I figured AF was on her way with a vengence. Even this time around the cramping is bad but try not to worry too much (yeah right she says!)

Sush? Sheree? I have an emby question....I have 2 x 6 cell embys on ice, they arent blasts, I am pretty sure they are a 2-3 day embys. What grade are they? I have no idea if they are considered 'good' frosties?

thanks skyelar, makes me feel a little better!! cant wait to see everything is ok tomorrow

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Lea - great to see you again today.I can't wait to meet your little bubba.

Ali - so good to see you honey and the gorgeous Scarlett - I love her name.

The levels actually stop doubling in 48hrs way below that
    For HCG levels <1200 mIU/ml, the expected doubling time is 48-72 hours.
    * For HCG levels 1200 to 6000 mIU/ml, the expected doubling time is 72-96 hours.
    * For HCG levels >6000 mIU/ml, the expected doubling time is >96 hours.
    Then they plateau.Your levels are great Linda

Congrates to Chris on her scan - so happy for you.

Danni I had cramps and spotting too - hang in there .

confusedegg Guest

Hi Ladies

Thanks ladies for your thoughts re my scan.

LINDA: When i went for my 8 week scan they told me that they wouldnt get a correct reading if they did BHCG after that BT. I thinks it is 8 weeks, it plateau out.

Georgeous tickers Justine and Ali.

Talk about long day yesterday. Got up and cleaned up at 6.30am, then left 9.15am (not realising the time) almost cutting us short for 10 am scan (made it in time). Everything is going well. heartbeat is now 155bpm and they are not 100% but she is almost certain it is boy. I didnt think you can tell the sex at 12 weeks.

We then went walking around Charlestown for about 3 hours. DH & i had cat nap for about an hour in hospital carpark (talk about feeling homeless and absolutely exhausted). We got to our appointment at 2.30pm to book into hospital (so much paperwork) and it took about 3/4 hour, then waited in hospital obstetric & gyno waiting room at hospital for doc for about half hour ( Dh almost asleep in Dr's room - me yawning head off), all is well.. come back in 4 weeks. Then we had to have BT's on way out, by this time i wanted a bed and sleep (waited 3/4 hour-impatiently and felt delirious), then had to fill more paper work (not sure what i was saying) in at admissions after BT (just squeezed that in before closing time), DH drove home, crashed into bed after making a snack to get up at 12am. Me, i dont recall seeing 7:30pm after feeding our animals...

If i knew what we were in for we would have broken up appointments, because they were all mostly at same place, we thought we would get them out of the way.
    Last edited by confusedegg; August 30th, 2006 at 08:19 AM.

tiggy Guest

Chris,
    Where are you going to birth your beautiful bubba?
    NPH? or the John?

confusedegg Guest

TIGGY: At John Hunter.

Not sure which birthing centre though,. there is one with and one without drugs.

tiggy Guest

How exciting!!!!
    Are you considered higher risk? Who is your doc?

Morning everyone

Lea - the clinic should be able to grade them for you. Are you "going back" to have them transferred in the near future?
    Sushee - have you decided yet if you are going to transfer your last ones?
    Morning ladies.

Ooh Chris that is a very long day, but good news though.
    2 gfriends in mums group birthed in JHH birthing suite & both were asking for drugs, 1 was refused many times over & had to birth a 9lb'er drug free in agony & her DH was politely asking for drugs for her but also ignored, the other said her mum went into bat for her & eventually had to yell she needs something for the pain now & she got it, I had no idea there were drug free suites, wonder if that's what they were in although they certainly didn't ask for that. Then another mum went thru NPH & birthing suites were full so she got sent upstairs to postnatal & so therefore had no gas, yikes. The other's all got drugs when they asked (nph).

Kar, nope, comau auctiondrop. Coz when I look in my feedback stats (shell_l_d), I notice the 2 purchases now show a diff ebay user name. Only thing was they sent me old pkging that was torn & seals broken & she tried to tell me it was done in post, but when I told her their is no way that it was, she apoligised & said they were getting rid of old/damaged pkgd stock & sent me 2 extra tubes of gel. The doppler hadn't been used though.

Ali & Justine, gorgeous tickers. You can also put pics in a babiesonline website if u want to.

Wow Sheree, just 32 days to go, not long now, how exciting, with Anna & Lea following close behind.

I submitted a pic in BB photo comp yesterday (in my www), the one in ticker pic is a cropped version & doesnt look any where near as good, hehe.

hey guys, just had my scan. A big bloated ovary, a black sac with a tiny yolk, thick uterus lining, but no bub yet.

The sac measures 4w6d so i am due later than i thought. Should I just go with those dates now or should I wait for my next scan in 2 weeks to get mroe accurate dates?

confusedegg Guest

TIGGY: I think you are familiar with him, DR Andrew Bisits.

SHELL: OH NO!! 9 lb.. They did however give me so much information that i could go away and choose what i wanted. I thinks i will go in the suite that has pain killers, but if i choose not to have it at the start, it is there in case i need it - IYKWIM. So glad your friend got it . There is drug free, where they dont have the drugs there and one with the drugs on hand. Maybe she was in the one that had no drugs. Poor thing..

DANNI: I thinks maybe you are too early. I would wait.
    Last edited by confusedegg; August 30th, 2006 at 12:01 PM.

Chris - I was 8lb11 and my wee brother was 10lb13, my other runty brother was 8lb6. I'm sure hoping that big babies aren't inherited from one's mother! CHOICE of whether to have painkillers sounds very sensible.

Shell - that sounds so horrible. Is that where you gave birth? I've been bidding on a doppler but competition is fierce! MIght wait a few days.

Danni - I'd wait until 7w. Sounds too early to me. And my DH is really keen for me to get a doppler now. He's still finding the whole thing a bit esoteric despite my tummy growing.

confusedegg Guest

KAR: Ouch 8lb!!! is even too much.. 6-7 i thinks might be nice.. I guess when the time comes, i will not have much choice.. It suppose to be true that if your mum had big babies you will have big babies.. me personally, thinks it is wives tale.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Just wanted to say that my first two children were 6lb 2oz and 6lb 7oz but were definitely the more painful births! Zaki's was the easiest and he was the biggest! 8lb 1oz!

Sheree, I'm waiting for AF, and as soon as the ugly mole arrives, will start organising to go get my last emby transferred. Again I'll say that I'm not holding out much hope, but gee, I've got some spare rooms to fill now, so would love it if, by some miracle, it worked. And honestly, I don't care if it's a boy or girl! Then I could be in this forum legitimately again, instead of being a hanger-on! Lol!

Danni, you may have o'd late, and that means it's way to early to see anything. I'd wait until 7 weeks too. My Dr was very anti getting an early scan. He said you can see a hb at 7 weeks, but sometimes not before that. Why make the poor mum-to-be worry? Plus even at 7 weeks it's tiny!

Sky, they usually don't bother grading before freezing, as they usually grade after the thaw. Though they coulddn't have been too bad, or they wouldn't have bothered frezing them.

BTW Sheree, please sms me when your little boy arrives! I want to visit!

thanks sush! Cant wait to hear about getting your emby into ya!

Danni, I agree with the others, that is rather early. They couldn't see my bub at 6wks1d until did internal scan & even then they said was extremely early (only 4mm) & heart had only JUST started beating. So hope u can keep in good sorts til the next scan. Someone else in here also had a very early scan & had similar prob but they didnt do internal scan so had to wait. Hang in there.

Kar, no I was in NPH, that was JHH, but where there's 1 bad story, there's usually more than 1 good story. Ouch, hope u don't have a big bub, esp near 11lb, ouch. Check out the link in my www 'fave links' for an ebay sniper, that's what won me the doppler. I only ever bid in the last few mins, as otherwise drives price up too high too quick, but that's just me.

Chris & Kar, from memory (hope I remembered right way around), at my obgyn's office I asked few things & was told, generally length of labour is hereditory (from ur mum) but not size of bub. Size of mum's bubs was 6 & 7lb'ers, sis had 9lb'er, I had 6lb'er.

Oh Sush, best of luck, hope this lil blast is a go'er.

How's everyone else goin? Sheree, Anna & Lea, any early signs?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast