Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ August 2006 #3

Sush - Missed your post about you having the last snowbob transgferred! WooHOO! How exciting!!

I am really well Shell. Lots of movement. Everyone keeps commenting how well I look which is a great feeling!! The nursery is a work in progress. DH will be painting a feature wall this weekend then I am getting the carpets cleaned on tuesday then start moving furniture in. We have most things so can't wait to set up!!

These BB meet ups sound great. I'm miles away from all of you!!!

skyelar Guest

Hi all!!!

I have been MIA for a few days...nesting like a mad woman LOL!
    Have moved Bailea out of the nursery into her big girl room & painted hers & bubs bedroom.
    I never had these urges to clean with I was pg with her but I decided at 10pm the other night that the entire linen press needed rewashing :eek: so needless to say I have been doing load after load in the machine but it feels good to know it is all fresh! There is a list on the fridge 'to do before baby arrives!!' Now I have this nerve pain going down my thighs which is so uncomfy, have been trying to move bub over but not working

Glad to hear everyone in here is cruising along nicely! Thanks Sush & Sheree on the emby info. I will go back at some stage to have them transferred not sure when though!

All this talk of big bubbas is making me cringe! My DD was 9lb 9oz, the body was the easy part it was the 38cm head that did the damage :eek: My Ob has talked about checking my cervix on Sept 25 to see if I am ripe...fingers crossed I will be ready to go & have bubba sometime soon after that!

Big belly rubs to everyone!

Lea xo

OMG I'm sooo close I just have to pinch myself.
    Last day of work on Wednesday, and just like Lea I have been nesting frantically. Finally got the courage up to vet DD's clothes for unisex stuff, brought some stuff, have presents ALREADY, washing bassinet sheets etc, set up DD old cot. Just all the walls and carpets to be cleaned, pram and car seat, cars detailed......crazy stuff.
    DD is "testing" her boundaries now that there is a new sheriff in town, as DH has gone back to work
    Evening ladies, the baby monitor is going off!!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Ohh it is so exciting for you now Sheree -

confusedegg Guest

looks like sheree is next and runner up is skye woo hoo..

TRISH: the research programme will be very interesting, if anything hope to be helping others with prem labour.
    Hope DH enjoyed his special day yesterday. Hope you, DH n your 3 DS been well.. Been hinking of you on Friday... Hope you were ok.
    Last edited by confusedegg; September 4th, 2006 at 07:15 AM.

Morning everyone...

Ooh Lea and Sheree - so exciting.

As for me - I think I'm starting to feel the baby - although my mother says that when it happens you have absolutely no doubt - so perhaps not. It's not a very strong feeling - just a vague sort of fizzydrink-coated erratic scratching feeling.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Kar, that sounds like it alright! I got tap tap feelings with Charlie at 11 weeks, but felt my DD for the first time (fizzydrink feelings) at 16 weeks. Woohooo on feeling movements!

Keen, I am excited about transferring the last embryo too! Even if it's not likely to work It's nice to see you in here, hunny. I definitely think your place in here is sealed, we're just waiting for you to move over officially!

Sheree and Lea, OMG nesting! I remember doing that! Trust me, it completely fades once bub is born! Lol! This is going to be such an exciting month! Plus Sheree being in Perth means I can stalk her until she has her baby boy (and I can visit!) I've already bought a present too! And one for Nicola too so she doesn't feel like bubby is getting all the attention!

As for me, Charlie's gone from sleeping 10-12 hours a night to less than 4 hours in total the last two nights. Not sure what's going on but I'm a complete zombie.
    Last edited by sushee; May 11th, 2009 at 10:20 AM.

Sush - hope charlie is back in his routine or gets back into it soon and you get some sleep. How are you finding having your DD out of the nest?

Lea - my fingers are crossed for less than 38cm!

Morning all!
    Last edited by sushee; May 11th, 2009 at 10:19 AM. Reason: removing my DD's name from the post

tiggy Guest

Sheree ... (ECHO, ECHO, ECHO)
    Where are you???
    Hope you are well.

confusedegg Guest

Sorry be back later to catch up on posts.

I am bit worried that i have too much energy for someone that is 13 weeks pregnant for the last week i have been on the go.. is that dangerous for the bubs i stop as soon as i feel the slightest bit tired and rest for couple hours.. I dont feel pregnant (only got stomach).. I dont see the obst until 26 Sept

Tiff~ i was also looking for sheree i 've been wondering how she's going

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

hi Shazz - Ryan is so cute amd Tiff I love the new ticker pic of Ivy & Noah -such sweet cherubs

Lea- how are you & Sheree ? wonder who will go first - I can't wait to check every morning now !

skyelar Guest

Well I am still here!!!
    I think bubs has moved down a bit at my last appt my Ob said it was so high if it was any more out of my pelvis it would need oxygen

I had a little blood stained CM yesterday but nothing since....was told I could have a slight bleed as my cervix softened as my placenta is low.

I really want to meet this little bub but am also a bit sad about the actual pregnancy ending....quite possibly my last one & I just love having this big tummy & squirmer inside. Weird huh!!

tiggy Guest

No Lea, not weird at all. I miss it too.

Hi Shazz!!!! How're you going??

Chris, I don't think that feeling good is a sign that things have gone bad. Come over here and I'll listen to your bub with my doppler!
    It's good that you take it easy when you get tired. I know that you want to do everything you can so that you have a great outcome. to you.

Kar, did you find the hb?

Morning ladies.
    I have an ob appt tomorrow, which is exciting. My MIL took one look at me yesterday and said "oh yeah you are having the baby next week"......woohooo I know I FEEL he will be here next week. So the bag is getting packed, and my nesting is going beserk. Yesterday was a sleep day as DD was in Kindy. Today is a busy day doing errands while she is in kindy......like getting panel beater quotes on my car because Sunday I didn't put the park brake on and my car rolled out into the road and totalled a stationary car!!! ho hum..my first car accident and I wasn't even in it!!!!
    Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well.

Sushee OMG Charlie is a dream of baby, that much sleep, I'm praying for the same LOL...

Xlnt Shez, sounds great, can't wait to c pickies of the nursery.

Lea, hope ur bubba is not huge & comes out very easy.

Sheree, hope u enjoy urself today on ur last day of work.

Oooh Kar, how exciting, makes it feel all the more real.

Enjoy the energy while it lasts I say Chris. I've heard some say they get an energy boost after the 1st tri, but I never got it, hehe.

Ooh looks like we got some more new gorgeous ticker pics ladies.

So, Sheree, Anna & Lea, all ready to pop, it's getting more exciting in here with bubbas due very shortly.

Definitely not wierd Lea.

About 17 more days til we meet Sheree's bubba.

confusedegg Guest

Hey Tiff lovey, Thank you for the offer on doppler, that is so sweet.
    Which part of Hunter do you live?
    I live in Raymond Terrace.
    Rang JHH and midwife said she wont try and deter me from coming in and made appointment for me this afternoon, when we got there we sat there for an hour before i got up and went to desk (room was empty when we got there and full and people turning up were being seen before me-gggrr) to find they forgot about me, meanwhile DH was snoring in waiting room (just finished work from starting at 2.30am) poor thing. We went in and seen bubs and heart is beating, looks fine moving around, midwife was great and discussed with my concerns and told me all were normal my feelings of burst of energy.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast