Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ August 2006 #3

tiggy Guest

good news Chris!
    I live in Ellalong.
    I love Raymond Terrace, will have to come meet you one day!

Tiff ~ i'm good and you? how are those precious bubs going i love seeing your new ticker piccies wow hasn't 9 months gone quick they will be one before we know it

Trish ~ awww thanks we think his pretty spunky lol and wow look at your boys you all settled into routines etc i so don't think i would cope with twins i'm flat out with one little guy who thinks feeding 3-4 times through the night is just dandy but oh well they are only little for such a short time so i'm going to enjoy even the not so good bits

Sheree ~ thinking of you matey how exciting

big belly rubs for all the other lovely mummies to be

confusedegg Guest

TRISH: Hi how are you matey? Hope you and your boys are all doing well.

TIFF: Gee, Ellalong, Is that near Cessnock? Must take lots out of you taking Ivy and Noah and the kids all thet way to the hospital.

Meeting up one day would be nice.

SHEREE: Lots of gentle LV's to you matey.
    Last edited by confusedegg; September 7th, 2006 at 11:15 AM.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

hi Chris
    sleeping beauties at moment - how long it will last ?

Glad all was okay for you

Hi ladies, still here waiting......

tiggy Guest

Hi Sheree!!!
    Hope you are feeling well, can't wait to hear your announcement.

A little update from me after my OB app today..............

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was my first bad appointment!
    OB is worried Im developing pre eclampsia can you freakin believe it?????????????????????? After 37 fricken weeks of perfection health wise, my BP decided to skyrocket to 160/100 and only lower a smidge after a 10min rest period. I also showed protein in my urine. My face is puffy + flushed and Ive been having headaches but I thought they were bloody normal end of pregnancy woes. Soooooo I had to trott off for blood tests and another urine sample, PLUS I have to go to hospy tomorrow for monitoring, another BP check and urine check. My OB wants them to ring with the results WHILE IM THERE, cause if theyre still high/bad then he will admit me and it'll be csection time :eek: On a good note saw bubs via u/s again happily playing away. He is def going to be a big boy, his head is engaged but his feet are still up under my ribs Oh and he confirmed I have lost my mucous plug YAY. Had that swabby thingy too.
    Oh oh and Ive also lost 400grms bringing me back down to 67kgs.
    I am seriously shocked about the whole PE/BP thing. Its never ever been high in my whole life even when Ive been at my most stressed. I was super relaxed today just puttering around the shops doing my bits and pieces, it was very good. So nothing there to have upped the BP.

Soooooooooooo Caddie I may just end up being your labour pal tomorrow lol Funny how we're all doing it in two's.

Note: He is esp worried about PE because both my parents suffer from high BP and so did all my grandies. We thought'd I'd escaped the hypertension and diabetes because I'd gotten this far with neither problem but I guess not. Well all could be ok tomorrow but I somehow dont think so............

skyelar Guest

All the best for tomorrow Anna! I had PE with my DD & was in hossy for the end of my pg as well. Fingers crossed it can all be looked after with bedrest, take it easy.

Me, I have had the worst period type pain today...comes & goes during the day

Sheree hope you are well too honey xo

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

All this activity with our pg ladies! I'm on tennerhooks!

Just popping in to wish Anna Lea and Sheree all the best

Oh Anna, I hope u get good news. Looks like u may be first now. Are you officially due on 6th (siggie) or 27th (ticker)?

About 15 days til Sheree's bubba is due.
    About 19 days til Anna's bubba is due.
    About 26 days til Skye's bubba is due.
    Sounds like all 3 could be here in less time though, how exciting.

confusedegg Guest

hi ladies, did anyone watch news break, peter brock died at 61 years old killed in rally in W.A. I am shocked. BBL with personals.

Yeah my DH just rang me & told me. Peter Brock was his fave. Wow, 2 aussie icons in 1wk, that's very very sad.

Hi Ladies, no news from me......just slowing down on the energy, nauseous and lots of BH........
    Anna, hang in there and gets lots of rest.
    Skye, wow you sound close too....
    Very sad news all in one week, Peter B and Steve I...........
    Hi to everybody......

Anna, take care, hoping your appointment went well.
    I actually had PE with my DD. Though a little earlier than you (33wks & she was out)
    I'm sure all will be fine.

Watching steadily for all the pending births
    Take care

Okay, I'm back and lurking around because of the lovely ladies who are due to give birth soon (pulls up deckchair next to Tam).

skyelar Guest

LOL still no action from me....
    Starting to find it hard to sleep, rolling over is a big no-no!!!

Not long now ladies....can't believe it!
    xxx

No action here either, Im very exhausted emotionally and physically. Midwife thinks it wont be more than a few days now with all my signs and symptoms. Ive given up of ever giving birth, Jett is going to live in there until he's 18 I reckon.
    Sheree, your def going to beat me too it I think.

Have an OB appointment tomorrow to recheck BP and Im going to ask him to check dialation. Hopefully he'll tell me 2 or 3cms...............ha wishful thinking.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast