Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ August 2006

Default Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ August 2006

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Sarah_H - [email protected] Senior Moderator
    Sammi-j - [email protected]
    Cailin - [email protected] Admin

And we will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Thanks ladies and congratulations...

Forum Name:
    State:
    Due:
    Hospital:
    Ultrasound Dates:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl / Surprise
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Boy - / Girl -
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC:
    Number of previous pgs:
    Any assistance:
    Fertility Issues:

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Forum Name: Humphrey
    State: NSW
    Due: 3/08/06
    Hospital: North Shore Private Hospital
    Ultrasound Dates: 24th Jan
    Gender of Baby: GIRL
    Baby Name(s) Chosen:
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC: 14 months for # 2
    Number of previous pgs: 1
    Any assistance: IVF
    Fertility Issues: Endo

Forum Name: ness4
    State: QLD
    Due: 24th August 2006
    Hospital: St Vincents, Toowoomba
    Ultrasound Dates: Every 4 Weeks next one at 28 weeks
    Gender of Baby: Don't know
    Baby Name(s) Chosen:
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC: 3 years
    Number of previous pgs: 2 miscarriages
    Any assistance: 4 AIH, 4IVF, 2FET
    Fertility Issues: No pituitory gland - no natural hormones

Forum Name: Magic (Sheree)
    State: Perth WA
    Due: 1st Oct, but c/s 23rd Sept
    Hospital: SJOG Subiaco
    Ultrasound Dates: 17/2/06 8wk (dating scan), 9/5/06 19wk (morphology)
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Brady/Jayden - not sure yet
    Baby's Website: not yet
    Time TTC: 3 years #1, 3years #2
    Number of previous pgs: DD (3), EP '05, Chem '05
    Any assistance: Vitex
    Fertility Issues: 4OIs + 4IVFs = DD, 1 OI + 12IVFs =EP & Chem pg. This is a "natural pg"!! One tube, severe endo (12 laps), PCOs, ACA/ANA +ve.

Forum Name: AnnaT
    State: WA
    Due: 01.10.06
    Hospital: Mercy Mt Lawley (private)
    Ultrasound Dates: 20 May - morphology
    Gender of Baby: [color=blue]BOY
    Baby Name Chosen: Jett Ryan
    Baby's Website: http://www.babycrowd.com/jr/online/annalou/welcome.html
    Time TTC: 2yrs
    Number of previous pgs: 1 (m/c)
    Any assistance: No
    Fertility Issues: Unexplained

Forum Name: SKye
    Due: 6th October 2006
    Hospital: Nepean Private
    Ultrasound Dates: 8th Feb
    Gender of Baby: Will be finding out!
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Not sure yet
    Baby's Website: Soon I promise!
    Time TTC: 18 months
    Number of previous pgs: 1 angel May 04, DD 23 months old
    Any assistance: Clomid 8 months, ICSI cycle success 1st go
    Fertility Issues: PCOS & poor swimmers

Forum Name: MUMOFONE
    Due: 4 Nov 2006
    Hospital: Mater Hospital, Townsville
    Ultrasound Dates: Next week (for 7wk scan)
    [b]Gender of Baby:[b]
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Courtney, Gemma, Brianna, Jarrod, Regan, Andrew
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC:
    Number of previous pgs: 2 (1 m/c)
    Any assistance: no
    Fertility Issues:

Forum Name: Shezabelle
    Due: 29/12/06
    Hospital: North West Private
    Ultrasound Dates: 8/5/6
    Gender of Baby: if more than one will find out if one surprise
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Secret
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC: 24 months
    Number of previous pgs: 1 miscarraige at 8 weeks Aug 05 though stopped progressing much earlier
    Any assistance: This pg IVF. Since Oct 04 clomid x 4 IUI x 3 IVF x 1cancelled due to OHSS FET x 1 IVF BFP!!
    Fertility Issues: PCOS

Forum Name: Kar
    State: ACT
    Due: 21/02/07
    Hospital: John James Memorial
    Ultrasound Dates: 4/7/06, 16/8/06, 28/9/06
    Gender of Baby: don't know yet
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: waiting for inspiration
    Baby's Website: not yet
    Time TTC: a very long time! last 3 yrs AC/ICSI
    Number of previous pgs: BIG FAT ZERO
    Any assistance:B ConceivedB naturally against all statistical odds while waiting for ICSI FET!B
    Fertility Issues:B Me: PCO/age/unexplained, DH: poor morph

Forum Name: Confusedegg (CHRIS)
    Due: 13 March 2007
    Hospital: John Hunter Hospital
    Ultrasound Dates: 18 July
    Gender of Baby: Surprise
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Boy - William-Earle / Girl - Tahlia
    Baby's Website: Under Construction
    Time TTC: 12 years on/off
    Number of previous pgs: 1 EP in 2000, twin girls @ 21 weeks in 2005
    Any assistance: IVF
    Fertility Issues: Right tube removed

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Justine - how are you today - gentle LV honey - your due date is tomorrow.

GL for your scan today Chris.

I hope you get some more graduates soon ladies - after Justine there are only a few of you left.Skye and Sheree are hot on your heels too Justine.

Sounds like you might be lonely in here.

Kar - how are you going ?

Mel - will email you.

Guess I'm a good one to start this new thread. Didn't get to sleep until 6am this morning! I'm not getting BH's as such, just constant period pain (brings back memories of my endo days). So I can't time them and end up watching the minutes tick away. I don't remember feeling any of this with DS - I knew straight away when I began labour with him. Anyway I feel totally refreshed after my hour sleep (not) and have mother on alert to drive down (she's about 1.5hrs away). Another OB appoint this arvo so will chat to him (see if he'll do an internal).

Other than that hope everyone else is well. It's been all about me really hasn't it? I feel very selfish.

BTW - I love seeing everyone popping in post babies and appreciate the support.

Morning Trish - you beat me!

Hope your little men are well.

Justine it's not that we don't want people popping in & offering support, that's what the forums are for. It's just that we don't want this thread to become more about after the birth than the pregnancy which is what it's here for.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Oh Justine - sounds like your little miss is doing her hair and packing her bags ready to meet you.

I will keep close to my computer all day I am so excited for you !

Justine, you go girl! I'm sorry you're so tired though, you poor pet. I hope by the time you decide you're ready to go to the hospital, you're nice and dilated with not long to go.

Trish, thanks for the PM. I'll keep an eye out for your email.

Sheree - hope you're not working too hard!

Mel

Edited to add: I'm going to miss this forum. See you guys over in Baby Buddies. Also, please consider my proposal re the Yahoo Group if you are interested. I will PM or email all concerned as soon as I can.

Skye! I can't believe you are so close either!

skyelar Guest

Morning everyone!!

Oowwers Justine not long now, all the best for your Ob appt this afternoon. That little princess sounds like she is getting ready to arrive!

Sush I just love that ticker pic of Charlie, he is a spunk!

Can't wait to meet you Trish at our meet up, those boys are going to get sooo many snuggles!

Not long now for us Sheree :eek: can still remember when my ticker had 100's of days to go, now just 64! Time is flying.

I start maternity leave next Tuesday!! I am so excited, can't wait to sleep in & stay at home with Bailea all day.

Shez & Chris I hope we get some new recruits in here soon. Keen promised she'd be here before I left. I have everything crossed for her & all the other LT ladies.

Have a great day everyone!

Morning ladies
    I am still at work and will be up until 36 weeks all going well. Don't worry it's not hard work Not long now Skye, Ness and AnnaT
    Justine - sending LV your way, sounds good.....all the very best

Sal Guest

Ooh Justine, I was sure I'd log on to find out your had your bub, or were in labour. Not long now! I'm predicting another EDD bub for you

Mel, I await your PM, it's a great idea!

Wow Skye at you starting Mat leave soon! Must make it all feel very real.

Sheree, when do you start your Mat leave? Did you end up resolving your issues with your employers about what time to take off?

Sal - I will work upto 36 weeks, and have decided to handover everything and take 12 months off from work. Enjoying all my time and maxmising (hopefully) bf with baby boy etc.

Sal Guest

Well even tho $$ it might not be as good as what you thought you'd agreed, 12m off must sound great to you! Did you successfully BF your DD?

Popping in to say Hi!

Sheree, Skye - OMG how close are we?????? I think Im due to go first out of us three and the way things are going for me it'll be soon (if not Sheree will be first with a shed csec). Everyone is betting it'll be the first 2 weeks in Sept and I so hope theyre right. Been having some super painful braxton hicks and period cramping for about 2 weeks now and they keep getting more frequent and intense which my OB warned me about. Little bugger is also engaged which is great for my breathing but not for my bladder. Bub and I are doing ok, I am so ready for this to be over, pregnancy does not like me I finish up work this month too, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Yep BF with DD was great. But hormones do play a big role I believe, because I went from pre-pg thinking "yuck" to BF, to during pg "well I will give it a go", to perservering through cracked nipples and mastitus when she was 2 weeks olds, to crying over giving up at 10mos old (for IVF), and finally after hormones dispated thinking "unbelievable, I did it for 10mos!!". Once she and I got the "hang" of it, it was great. I looked forward to having "my moments" with her while bf'ing, and let's face it how often do you get the chance in our busy lifestyles to sit down and relax.

Sal - I know that you found it quite hard with Miles. Have you got any coping strategies for this time around? With coping, I mean coping either way perserverence or not.

Hi AnnaT
    Yep not long for us now,,,,,,, you know what I have an inkling that the 17th Sep is the day for us - don't ask me why, just a sense but I could and probably will be wrong....

My baby is head down but not engaged, which is great for c/s b/c ob doesn't have to "fish" LOL. But I do know about the bladder thingo too, plus it makes for a delightful waddle. Last night I had heaps of pelvic bone pain and the dreadfull m/s returned....Gotta love it

I personally think that in the third trimester it's important to read/research re raising bubs/children and start discussing with DH the "family" rules etc etc etc. Develop coping strategies for sleep deprivation, relationship survival, roles of in-laws etc etc. I know that my experience with DD and more importantly IVF, I didn't start thinking about anything like that until she was born alive and healthy........IVF nerosis I suppose.

Sal Guest

Sheree, yep I'm a wreck thinking about BFing this next bub. My coping strategy is that I have bottle-fed one so if it comes to that I can do it again. I'm worried my 'equipment' doesn't work properly, but everyone tells me that if you have a boob and a baby you can BF. It's great to hear stories like yours, because I have a bit of an 'ick' factor but really want to do it for bubs sake, the thought that I might get something out of it is a plus.

confusedegg Guest

HI Ladies

Justine: counting down for you and i feels this is an EDD baby. If you havent done so, i thinks time to start organise the hospital bag. Look forward to seeing piccys of your gorgeous bubs.

Trish: Hi Luvy, Hope all is well with you and your little men. Thank you for your thoughts.

SKYE: That would be magic if Keen and others came over here, otherwise who is left we will be lonely.

Me: Just woke up from hour sleep to be woken up by the sensus guy GGRRRR... Today i went for 8 week dating scan and seen heartbeat 151bpm and is growing at right rate. HCG 165000 and progesterone dropped to 518. Woo hoo so far so good. Morning sickness is still here but did disappear for few hours today (other than when i was asleep), but is not as bad today, so maybe things maybe settling soon, maybe then i can think about writing a menu out, but still doubt meat will be on it. eeerrkk.. Another appointment with obst at 10 weeks (on 15/8), before i know it, i will be 12 weeks gone.

Hope we are all well and moving along smoothly.
    Last edited by confusedegg; August 1st, 2006 at 04:34 PM.

Mel, I fully agree, yes a Yahoo Messenger or an MSN Mums Group sounds like the go being as though an extra 4 groups (clomid, metformin, LTTTC, miscar) aren't permitted in here prob due to space & work involved. Seems a shame though that'd we'd be movin away from BB, but I still keep in the April Baby Buddies thread however all u guys aren't April baby buddies.

Oh Skye, that sounds fantastic, finishin up work next wk in preparation.

And only 4.5wks left for u at work Sheree and about the same for u by sounds of it Anna.

Justine, ooh it's gettin mighty close for u by sounds of it.

So not long for the next 3 after Justine, Anna, Sheree & Skye.

Yep Chris, there aren't that many preggy bellies in here at mom & soon to be alot graduating pregnancy. New recruits are much needed. Yay on the scan too.

Sal, I've heard stories bout 1 bub not bein able to be BF & the next being BF friendly so I guess u never know. So long as u both are healthy. It didn't become easy for me until 8wks, but ur situation was bit different. Hope it all works out for u.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast