Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ August 2006

skyelar Guest

Morning all!!

Justine I was sure I'd read your birth announcement this morning! Sending you lovely gentle labour vibes. WOO HOO on being 2cm dialated, she is on her way

Great numbers Chris how nice is that heartbeat! Time will start to fly soon!

Shez 5 more sleeps!! How exciting, make sure you tape it & get some great piccies.

I have an appt with my Ob this arvo, hopefully this little one has started to turn for me. Pretty sure we are still transverse though Can't wait for my maternity leave to start! I wasn't meant to go off until the 25th of August but with my bp starting to rise slowly & my little stay to hospital last week I have decided to take 2.5 weeks sick leave!

All the best for today Justine xox

Sal Guest

Oooh Shez that is so exciting! Are you going to find out the sex? More importantly to us, are you going to tell us

Justine, bummer that you're still here LOL. But 2cm is a good start, who knows maybe you've snuck a few more in while you've slept. Today is a good day to go into labour **gentle labour vibes**

Sal Guest

Skye, our posts crossed. Can I ask, is a transverse bub uncomfortable (for you, I mean)? When would your Ob start to worry?

Woohoo Justine, I had a brilliant nights sleep (quite out of the ordinary) then my waters broke!!!
    Congrats Chris.
    Morning ladies.

skyelar Guest

Nope Sal not for me thank goodness!! Just makes my tummy a weirdo shape sometimes like a football shape across the middle & sideways rather than up & down iykwim?

Sheree, your waters broke? I just had to read that again!

Justine, 2cm is so good. That's brilliant. Can't wait for news.

Thinking of you both today.

With DD - - - - - - Yep my waters broke on the Sat before the c/s was scheduled on Monday. I woke from the great night's sleep, rushed to the loo thinking I had pg bladder and it was the wrong color IYKWIM. I had a shower went to the hospital around 10:30-11 was 4 cm dilated and then the c/s and she was born at 1:04pm. BRILLIANT

Oh I'm relieved! I was just looking at your ticker and thinking "It's a bit early for her!"

Sorry ... must be misreading it. =)

Skye, hope things go well this afternoon.

Sal, we have planned not to find out but if we do "by accident" we are going to try to keep it to ourselves!!
    ****gentle LVs**** Justine

Sal Guest

Ah rats Shez! Just kidding, it's nice to keep surprises to yourself, makes it all the more exciting for everyone else.

Skye, am visualising a football sitting sideways across your tum, must look funny!!

confusedegg Guest

Thank you ladies for your thought.

Oh Justine. Not long yet, woo hoo.. looks like maybe EDD baby on the dot.

Hope all you ladies are travelling nicely with pregs.

Who is next one to have bubs?

Hoping me and Sal are not last ones.

We need more recruits! Where is Aleida?

I thought she got BFP around 1/7. Hope she doing ok.

Chris

Sal Guest

Yes more recruits! I am hoping for an amazing triple: Keen, Jade and Ann to join in September. How amazing would that be?!?! And Anney absolutely has to get back in here asap.

confusedegg Guest

SAL: That would be the best!!! what would be more unreal.. is if BB needed a whole new recruit in LT TTC forum.. One can only wish for them.. I was in there and felt sad for them.

Hi all,

My name is Linda and I have been ttc for quite awhile but on Monday we found out we are pregnant so I am hoping to join you in this forum. Some of you may know me already.

My DH and I went on IVF and fell pregnant 1st time which was a complete an utter shock. When the nurse called to give me my result I think I had prepared myself for a negative so when she said it was positive I went into hysterics. I am so unbelievably happy. We had fallen pregnant in Feb last year on our third try of clomid but unforunately lost our beauitful twin girls Megan and Sarah at 22 weeks due to an incompetent cervix. After about a year of ttc naturally and then back on the clomid with no success we decided to give IVF a go where we now come to where we are.
    I am still in shock but so excited.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Our due date is 9th of April 2007.

Lots of Love Linda

Welcome Linda

Congratulations Linda - it's great to hear your news. I have warmed your spot and plan on vacating very soon!

Sal Guest

OMG Linda! Huge congratulations to you and your DH! Wow, we were in the Clomid/Metformin TTC buddies thread, I remember you leaving to do IVF, how wonderful that you fall in the lucky minority that get success first go. I hope you have a wonderfully happy pg. Are you getting a cerclage put it for your cervix?

May this be the start of a huge influx!

Yay - welcome Linda

There are a few of us who are still in first trimester in here and we love newcomers!

Hi everyone!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast