Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ August 2006

Sal Guest

Kar, when is your scan?

Linda I'm very sorry for the loss of your little girls but just wanted to welcome you to the forum. It's so great that you became pg on your first cycle. That happened for us too. I hope your stay here is enjoyable and best wishes for a happy and healthy pg.

Mel

Cngratulations Linda

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

welcome Linda and congratulations on your pregnancy.
    I am also so sorry to hear of the loss of your twin girls.

tiggy Guest

CONGRATS Linda! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.
    Justine, if you get this before you have your baby girl - I am thinking of you hun, hoping that everything goes well! Can't wait to hear all about it and see photos. Hugs and Labour vibes to you.

Sheree - your ticker is FLYING along!!!! not long for you now!

confusedegg Guest

Linda, OMG!!! congrats on your BFP.

I want to be the first to say i am sorry i didnt acknowledge your post in TTCAML re your thoughts on my BFP and loss of your girls, i was going through the posts today and had noticed my selfishness.. I am sorry for my ignorance, i couldnt believe i missed it and sorry for your loss & overly excited for your BFP.

When i seen your posts today i followed it from the time you acknowledged mine and was sure your time was coming and it did, i was so happy to hear you say, i am just going to say it "I AM PREGNANT".

Congratulations and H&H 8 months to you and DH.

So this place is still slowing getting more and more 'recruits' - very very good to see you in here Linda!

Justine - will be good to see you outta here! You know what I mean! LVs coming your way...

Okay, here we are at T minus 0 on the Justine watch clock. Waiting patiently for news ...

Hope everyone else is well this morning.

Sal Guest

I was SURE there'd be an announcement waiting for us this morning! Today has got to be the day. Justine, hope it is all going very well

confusedegg Guest

Hope all is well with justine. sure today is her time. cant wait to hear her lovely news.

Morning ladies

Still here guys . Dunno what's going on with my body. BH's have pretty much stalled even after a long dog walk yesterday. I have my mum staying so feel under alot of pressure to have this baby as I'm sure she doesn't want to be here for weeks. It's great having a break from DS's constant attention though - he's full on atm.

So anyway I had another great nights sleep and feel good today. I may go and do a grocery shop and hope that gets things moving. Will keep you all posted.

Sal Guest

Geez Justine you're still here

****gentle labour vibes****

Justine- hope these LV help....

confusedegg Guest

What! you still here. Thinking of you and hope it all happens when you get home from shopping.

LV, LV, LV, LV, LV

Hi everyone,

Thankyou to everyone for your warm welcome. So far I am feeling alright. Surprisingly I am quite relaxed, hopefully I stay that way.

Sal you asked if I would be having a stitch of the cervix and that is definetly what will happen. They will do that around 12-14 weeks and then there is no more work.

I hope everyone is well and I will talk more later.

Love Linda

Sal Guest

Linda, get yourself a preg ticker woman Oh I'm so glad to hear that it's already planned (the cerclage). I really hope that you can fully enjoy this pg and not worry too much...but remember, this thread is special, there are some lovely beaded straight-jackets that are passed out to those in need! Some of the graduates of this thread needed them a lot during their pgs!

confusedegg Guest

Hi Linda, had meeting with dr after last loss and he had mentioned that i too will be having stitch in at 12-13 weeks, but nothing has been said yet, have another appointment tuesday week at 10 weeks.

How many weeks are you now?

Hope your m/s is not giving you trouble. My sickness has gone, but have very little appetite if any. i eat only cause i know i have to.
    Last edited by confusedegg; August 3rd, 2006 at 01:12 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast