Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ August 2006

tiggy Guest

LOL, Mel!
    Quietly breezing in and out looking for some form of satisfaction....

Sal Guest

Ah, so everyone is on tenterhooks! Who is going to be posting the wonderful news, do you know??

Mel, PMSL at your cat's bum cervix

Shez, sounds wonderful.

Justine, hope all's well with u.

Congrats & welcome Linda, great news.

Kar, u r so close to the 2nd tri.

Oh Anna, what a scare, hehe on milking bedrest.

Mel hope that sickness is disappearing.

confusedegg Guest

Hi Ladies,

<PACING FORUM WAITING ON JUSTINES NEW ARRIVAL>

Hey Mel, while you handing the thermos out with maccona, wouldnt mind one this way please.

Hey i seen n one of the posts re cats bum - never heard that, what is it, i know what a real one is - LOL.

Morning ladies - I hate disappointing you all but no news. Still just annoying BH's and buckets of CM (sorry TMI :eek: ). Let's hope I've dilated a few more cm's so I can just do a couple of pushes and out she pops. I better ring my OB today and make another appointment for next week - I didn't think I would need to. He offered to break my waters last time but I don't see the point until I'm way overdue - I know my body can do this - I have faith.

Mel you crack me up with your cats bum cervix!!!!

Anna - try not to worry too much and enjoy your bedrest.

Trish will announce the queens arrival when she decides to grace us with her presence so stay tuned........

skyelar Guest

Ohh Justine is quiet this morning, I wonder if she has arrived? I am pretty sure Trish is posting the birth announcement when she gets the good news

Oh Anna I think you & Sheree will be first! Jett sounds like he is so keen. Sheree have you decided on names yet?

Some exciting scans coming up soon, all the best girls, can't wait to hear how you get on.

I had my Ob appt the other day & bubs has moved head down YAY! Not engaged but at least pointing the right way (for the meantime anyway)!
    2 more school days till I am on Maternity leave...not that I am counting

skyelar Guest

Ohh Justine we crossed paths!!! Rest up sweet she will be here shortly.
    Can't wait it has been a while since we have had a little pink one in here

Sal Guest

Shell's was the last little princess to arrive from this thread, right?

Oh Justine, I bet you are a couple more cms dilated and when you go into labour you'll just need to do the slightest throat clearing to push her out (with zero tearing). What are your plans for today, apart from having a bub?

Justine, you're right, she'll come when she's ready. You're only one day over but things at least seem to be moving which is all good.

Hi Chris - yes I'm afraid the phrase "cat's bum" has been introduced into this forum and there's no getting it out of here now. Where's that flyswat?

Tiff, you're not far wrong ... I'm literally and figuratively coming in and out ... I should just concentrate on my housework really!!

Hope all you lovely ladies are well this morning.

Sal Guest

...probably everyone is a bit shocked by the teddybear massacre LOL (see Mel's post elsewhere)

Morning ladies

Names: currently between Mitchell Jay or Jay Mitchell, but could change.....
    I neighbour who has a little boy in Kindy with DD, and who we have "playdates" with had her son on Monday. I went and visited her and the baby on Wed. Holding the baby was rather surreal, especially when I had to hold him resting on my bump - I was thinking wow I have a baby like this one inside of me

Sal Guest

Yep Sheree, it is really weird being pg and holding someone's newborn. Makes it all so real!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Linda welcome! and OMG Justine I'm glad I haven't missed your baby girl's birth! Sending you loads of painless LVs!

Well I've got my computer behaving enough for me to get onto BB and am happy with at least that! I may not post much until I've fixed it completely (reinstalling software takes up so my memory) but I'll be lurking for sure!

****painless LVs Justine****

Linda my HCG was [email protected] 4 weeks. Hoping your wait til next appt goes quick. I had no symptoms except tiredness and extreme LTTTC neurosis I too have worn the bedazzled straight jacket!!

Anna, what a scare! I hope bub gets used to listening to what his Mum tells him nice and early and stays put until 37wk for u.

As for me I'm still not sure I've felt Tiny move yet. I'm actually preparing to shake the dust off said straight jacket as I'm hardly showing and everyone keeps saying have you felt it? heave you felt it?

to everyone Justine watch continues

Sal Guest

Shez, as great as you look in the straight jacket you don't need it! It is very common not to feel bubs kick in the first pg until after 19 or 20 weeks. I didn't feel anything really until 21.5 weeks. LOL I did wear the straight jacket and hired a doppler to check that bub was still there though, so I don't practice what I preach!

tiggy Guest

I LOVE straight jackets!!!!! Keeps the body from twitching with insanity.

Sal Guest

Tiff you always looked stunning in the straight jacket

Is that the one that's been Be-Dazzled? I always coveted that item.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast