BG- soooo sorry.. I too cant wait til your here... following your journey
Mako...hope your feeling that better
Ltl Panda...on your scan...
Smegs
Jo...i HEAR YOU ON THE reflux ! I been having hard time with it this pg
Marcellus.. How are you? yes PD and I made up...he still adjusting to this pg as it is his first child and he terrified.
Monnnie.. hope your well any signs of labour yet??? Keep us posted.
Kotare: congrats on the new home home... hope your not overdoing things getting things organised.
Sorry to pop in guys so quickly... been pretty hectic here. i finally started sort out my soon to be nursery (was the computer/ junk/paperwork/sewing room) I can finally see the floor!!!. But it soo dusty I will have to rip up the carpet... my sinuses have taken a battering over the past couple a days.
Be back soon guys
Keep well




on your scan...
Smegs

Bookmarks