Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodness me...

Deb,

Congratulations!!!! Sending lots of postitive and sticky vibes your way!!I am so happy for you.

Congratulations Deb

I'm so happy for you guys.

OMG Deb !!! I have goosebumps !!! I am sooooo happy for you !!!
    I know this is gonna be a very sticky little bubba.
    Wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy honey

Lisa

Congratulations, Deb! I am SO thrilled for you! Heaps of sticky vibes coming your way

goldilocks Guest

OMG Deb, I can't believe I only just saw this thread!!!

I'm so so so happy for you!

I know how much you want another beautiful bub and I can't tell you how thrilled I am that your wish came true. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person

Just the other day I was wondering when AF was due for you (yes, I've been stalking you! LOL) I guess all of the conception vibes everyone sent you really worked, huh!

BTW, I too had an implantation bleed. I was convinced that AF was arriving early as I had quite a lot of pinkish/brown CM at 12DPO. I'd received a BFN at 10DPO so I well and truly thought I was out of the running. It definitely sounds to me like you've had an implantation bleed, hon! That little bubba is burrowing deeply by the sounds of it

I'm absolutely thrilled to bits for you...you've made my day!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

CONGRATULATIONS!
    Debbie

WOW Deb - huge CONGRATULATIONs to you and your family!!!
    What wonderful news although I can understand you being a bit anxious.
    Is there a plan in place for managing this pg? Oooh I am crossing everything that you have a real sticker and a long, smooth pregnancy. You sooo deserve this baby
    Best of luck to you and keep us posted.

Thankyou to everyone. It's nice to have so many understanding women to walk this path with.
    Yes, Meredith there is quite a plan in place for me! I am to have hcg monitoring. When the hcg level reaches about 4,000 I will have an ultrasound. Once a foetal heartbeat is detected (around 6.5 weeks) I will begin daily baby asprin and daily clexane injections. George (ob) will phone me on Tuesday with Monday's result and then I will have another level on Thursday and we'll go on until we reach 4,000. After that there should be somthing detectable on ultrasound.
    I am sure all of those positive conception vibes helped - I am a big believer in the energy we send out. That's why all the good will in here in Belly Belly is so important, positive breeds positive!! So thankyou all for your positive thoughts and prayers. If you have time keep sending them!!!! I am feeling very calm. I am cautious but calm. I have a really good feeling about this little one.
    Good to hear of your experience Goldilocks - sounds almost exactly the same as my own this time around!
    Just know how much I appreciate all of your loving thoughts and support. It is just so wonderful to have you all.
    Big hugs

kirsty Guest

Oh Deb I am sitting her with tears running down my face (very happy tears), I have only just found this post (computer/ internet has been playing up so I've been a bit scarce lately) & I can't say how very happy I am for you & your family.

There is no-one that I can think of that I am happier to see get a BFP atm, you so deserve this piece of happiness in your lives.

Wishing you nothing but a healthy, happy & looooooooong pregnancy & that soon you will be holding a gorgeous little baby in your arms

CONGRATS Deb! That is wonderful news

Deb lovey - that is the best news Ive heard all week!! CONGRATULATIONS to you and DH (even though you havent told him yet!). I am sending you all the sticky vibes in the world and praying for a h&h pg for you. You will be holding your bub in no time.

Lisa

Well done Deb, congratulations.

Yay Deb!! This is wonderful news.
    I had implantation with my first pregnancy, and it was a day or two later then AF was due. On and off again for a couple of days - very confusing! Specially since I was in Vietnam and was trying to decide whether to drink, whether to use a tampon, and whether to eat those interesting vietnamese delicacies! Happily I did all three, and it petered out after about 2 days, and the sickness swept in.
    Wonderful news, I'm sure the HCG monitoring will be a blessing for you, and this pregnancy will all go to plan.
    Fi

Thankyou all again. I especially want to thank you Kirsty. You and I have similar histories and because of that and because you are very special I feel a special kinship with you. Soon you will join me and this time we both will have happy outcomes. Have you any of your blood work back yet Kirsty? Love to you xoxoxo
    Thankyou again everyone your support and kindness means everything....

Well I don't think things are looking so good. I did another hpt this morning (14-15dpo) and it was the same as the previous two. I am taking myself off for a blood test now. I will be okay about it. My thoughts for me always are if it doesn't stick this early on then that is the way it is. I have always maintained early testing isn't a good idea and this is why!!! Natural atrition and all of that...
    I did think that I was very very fortunate to have conceived so quickly - and obviously I did conceive but perhaps things weren't in the right place...
    I will have a quantatative hcg that will give me a figure but I am quite certain it won't be so great. I guess it's back to the drawing board... Feeling a little sad but also accepting that this happens...
    I feel like a bit of a goose for sharing my news and then taking it all back! Another lesson hey! I am glad I haven't told my husband.
    Thankyou again for all of your support

Just hang in there Deb til you have had your bloods done........

Best wishes.....

I have my fingers crossed for you Deb

Lisa

Oh Debbie, I am crying. I do so hope everything goes well for you. But I also admire the way you are thinking if it doesn't work out. I wish I could be there to give you a hug. I knew you were pregnant when your ticker changed. I just knew. I have to confess a little bit of jealousy at first but that was quickly followed by extreme joy. Please don't feel badly about me feeling that way. I really do want everything to go well for you. I want it to go well for all of us.

Please lets us know as soon as you have any news. We are all here for you whatever the outcome.
    Stay calm, safe and know I am here for you.
    BIg, big hugs,
    Debbie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast