thread: Pregnancy after Miscarriage or Loss #2

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Ok sneaking back in. I will just sit in the corner and stay. Feeling very scared.

Aug 2010
    Gold Coast

Joeve- congratulations hun!!!!! I know how scary it is getting pregnant is like a prequel of the battle isn't it? It's the staying pg that's hard! I'm really praying bub is a sticky hun xxx

Mich- congrats!!!

Thanks girls and I hope your are all well. I'm sick, so over it. I always get weird infections etc when I'm pg, it's so much harder with an 8mo baby though! DH took the day off as I was unconscious for most of it.

Praying all our beautiful bubba's are safe and snuggling in tight. Peaceful relaxing vibes to all us mummas xxxxx

Dec 2011
    Perth

Thanks everyone

Joeve - I'm very excited to see you here, have been hoping you would come on over soon - even if you're scared and shaking in the corner! I'm hoping so hard that this one's a stayer for you
    Yas - so sorry to hear you're still having such a rough time with sickness - it's just not fair!
    Mia - hope you find out for sure soon. I'm definitely thinking girl for you too

Hugs to everyone else!

Mar 2007

Great news Mich! Congratulations!

Yas - Glad to hear your little one is still holding on. Sorry to hear about the sickness.

Joeve - Congrats!!!!

AFM - Sorry Ive been a bit quiet but at 14w, m/s is still very bad. Didnt hold down any food at all yesterday. Trying to avoid another hospital trip.

Dec 2008
    nsw

Big congrats Joeve!!

AFM - Had NT scan yesterday. Everything looks perfect, baby measuring a few days ahead, combined results cames back with risk of 1:12,000ish, so very low (the lady laughed and said it was less risk than a 15 year old). Having more good days but today i feel horrid again! Started telling people so makes it a little more real!

Thinking of you all xx

Apr 2009

YAY Joeve, sending you

Mich8 - I think so too , I called the Fetal Fotos place here and I have a booking for next sat so here's hoping (just incase my OB doesnt tell me on sat), which package did you go with (if you dont mind me asking)? I just thought since I'm having my morph one with dvd I'd go for the bronze package but wondering whether I should change that?

DG - I hope the M/S leaves soon!

Oct 2006

Thanks for the welcome
    Feeling scared so will probably mainly stalk for a bit. My hcg doubled in 51 hours and my progesterone is 92 so feeling a bit more positive,.
    Stickyvibes everyone x

Dec 2011
    Perth

Yay Sparkles - what great news. I'm so glad you can finally relax (a bit!)
    Joeve - excellent news too. Good work little bubba, keep it up!
    DG - still sick! You're poor body. How long until it settles a bit from past experience, a couple of weeks? You'll feel like a new woman!
    Mia- yay, glad you booked in. I just did the minimum package. The woman could tell the sex within 5 seconds and I wasn't that interested in getting heaps of pictures. I find the 3D ones slightly creepy, ha ha.

Aug 2010
    Gold Coast

Joeve- it's terrifying your results are awesome though! Mine were doubling every 56 hours and my progesterone was only 53, then dropped down to 32.8 in 4 days Needless to say I'm on progesterone pessaries. I have a bleed in there with bub too and I'm bleeding as well. Bub seems oblivious to this though as it measured 8w and hb was 167bpm
    I really really pray that this is your sticky bubba. xxx

Mar 2007

Thats absolutely fantastic Yas!!!! Sorry to hear about the bleeding though, but as long as bub doesnt care then its all good.

Joeve - Its a really scary time, . I cried all the time during the first 13w, I thought Id lost my baby so many times over. Your numbers are strong so I think that is a great sign.

Sparkes - Great news!!! You must be feeling relieved now.

Mich - Thankyou. The m/s started settling down at 16w with the boys and finally went away at about 20, so not too long to go, but still feels like forever.

Mia - How lovely to get an extra peek at bubs. I had a private scan with DS2 at around 28w and it was amazing.

AFM - Im starting to feel flutters every now and again. So exciting!

Platinum Subscriber

Apr 2010
    coastside, Vic

hi girls, i am back from my week away ( scary not having Bb to refer to!) and and now I am ...gulp...40.......how did that happen??

Joeve- I undestand exactly how you are feeling, i am still the same, theres no way to make it easier I don't think. Its impossible to relax or enjoy being pregnant, even if all the signs are good there is still the overwhelming panic feeling in the background. Please post in here as much as you want, i have found it a great help as all the lovely girls know what you are going through, and how hard those first weeks are. what was your BHCG? I missed it I think.

DG- omg really?? I'm so excited for you feeling flutters, thats very cool. Sorry you are still sick, thats awful.

Yas- glad you little one is still going strong, what a fighter- especially making you so sick also- don't know how you manage with other kids you poor thing.xx

mich- woohoo for a girl I'm really happy to hear that, how gorgeous!

sparkles- thats a great result from scan- well done you 15 yo!!

mia- oh exciting about your scan, do you think its a boy or girl??

Rach- good luck with moving sounds like a nightmare

afm- well had a good week away, on my birthday my nausea was really bad, then disappeared almost for the next 3 days, so I was panicking, but since getting home it has reoccured with a vengence!! I managed to eat myself silly while i felt good! Best news- my bleeding has stopped . Have an Ob appt on Thursday, am dreading it as I am still paranoid ++ about something being wrong and keep having dreams that I miscarry, so its been a stressful time still- I wish I could fastforward the next few weeks til the 2nd trimester, but I'd probably find other things to stress about then too lol.
    Hope everyone had a nice long weekend x

Dec 2011
    Perth

Saffy - welcome back, congrats on the big 4-0!! Yay for nausea and yay for no more bleeding. I'm hoping Thursday shows that baby is perfect and happy in there. Things are looking good
    DG- any easing on the ms yet? I'm jealous of the flutters, ha ha I sometimes think I feel something, but then it's gas
    Yas - I'm so pleased baby is oblivious to the bleeding (and the stress it's putting mum under!!). I hope the bleeding goes away once and for all!
    Mia - how did the ob go on Sat? Nice to see bubba again? Would he tell you the sex?
    Joeve - you still stalking? Still under the chair? I hope you and bub and nice and comfy and calm under there!

Hi everyone else. Not much to report here thankfully! I'm seeing the GP tomorrow to check if the UTI has gone (if I can get there in the storms we've got coming!!) and morph scan in 2 weeks!

Oct 2006

Saffy welcome back x
    Mich yes still stalking
    Love reading all the success in here hope you all rub off on me

Platinum Subscriber

Apr 2010
    coastside, Vic

Can someone tell me how I can get through my Obs appt tomorrow?

I've been freaking out about it for a week now, how can I have a scan without being a jibbering mess? I honestly don't know how I will get through it.

I hate the feeling of knowing I will either come out of the appt so happy or devastated. I just want to avoid it completely and not go, and live in ignorant bliss for a bit longer.

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

Deleted
    Last edited by Porsche; June 13th, 2012 at 03:11 PM.

Oct 2006

Saffy I can barely bring myself to have a BT. It's terrifying. I just wish it was tomorrow and you were skipping out smiley your butt off.

Platinum Subscriber

Apr 2010
    coastside, Vic

me too, I can't do another first trimester, if this doesn't work, thats it for me.

Best of luck Porsche xx

Oct 2006

Hang in there Saffy I am praying it is awesome news.
    Porsche goodluck tomorrow x
    I was brave and had another BT today results are in and hcg is doubling every 32 hours so feeling very relieved .... For now.

... 51314151617