Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after miscarriage or loss ~ September 2010

just popping to say i am thinking of you ferrals.. i hope everything is perfect!

wishing you all the very best ferrals. fingers crossed for you. x

thinking of you ferrals xoxox

Ferrals - your in my thoughts, hope all is well xx

I'm thinking of you ferrals!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be absolutely perfect!!!

Hi everyone, just stopping in briefly, sorry I haven't been posting lately, but have been sick and super tired and by the time I finish what I need to do on FB I'm usually too tired to get on here.

afm - anyway, had my midwife appointment this morning. Went well, but the poor midwife tried for 20 minutes to find bub's heartbeat with the doppler and couldn't find it, and it was rather painful as she digging it in and it was pinching my skin and stretching my c-sec scar, so she had to get another midwife in and she found bub's heartbeat within 2 minutes. So amazing to be hearing it at only 15wks 2d!
    Only thing I'm disappointed about is that I now have to wait until 22wks before I get my morphology scan and can find out if bub is pink or blue I was hoping it would only be 3 weeks until we found out, but now I have to wait 7 looooooong weeks!

Hope everyone else is doing ok

Reet - Yay! Welcome to paml!! I'm so jealous that you get to see bubs every 2 weeks. I haven't seen mine since 12wks, and am looking forward to our 20wk scan in a couple of weeks. (19w4d to be exact) For me, the anxiety really eased after the 12-13 week mark. I hope it's the same for you, too. I forget if I've asked you this before, but are you finding out the sex? I'm still voting blue for you.

Audax - Oh, soup... yum. I finally satisfied my craving for tomato soup today... just smelling it was enough to get me drooling LOL. So cute that your belly is bouncing around. Hopefully bubs moves out of that position though, what a rebel!

TFAF - It does get annoying having people constantly ask if you're finding out the sex. I keep getting lectured that I should find out because everyone does. I hardly think that's a good reason to change our minds.. lol. I would LOVE to find out, but I think this is a great time to learn patience, and to wait until the end. DP really has his heart set on the 'it's a....' moment. I'm going to have him announce the sex at the birth, so it'll be all very lovely and a moment we can remember forever. I can't wait to hear the sex of YOUR baby though.. hehehe I can live vicariously! I find the 'tight ball of uterus' thing has been happening since I was 7wks or so... at first it scared me but it happens all the time for me. (not that we DTD much these days.. longest dry spell was 6weeks!) Good luck with your scan, I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the announcement.

Luna - Welcome! I don't think 15dpo is very late for a bfp to show..... I have confidence in this pg for you. it might take some time for you to feel safer, but until then, let us carry you through all the hard stuff. You protect yourself as best you can for as long as you need to hun, it's totally understandable. Good luck for your first u/s on the 21st. That's my mum's birthday, for the record.

Sunshine - I would have been panicky too after green beef...... you poor thing. You should be fine though, especially if you weren't sick afterwards or anything. I also would have sent it back to the kitchen and told them I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them, sam I am. *chuckle* I hope you feel some movement soon, I have a few flutters here and there but nothing regular and it's frustrating! Good luck for your appointment, of course.

Mildez - Oh, phew! I'm breathing a sigh of relief here.

Kit - LOL.... that's hilarious, your little tiger is definitely bouncing around in there! I hope your cold gets better soon.

Jenna - Ouch, poor you! What an experience with the hurty doppler. So glad you got to hear a hb though, I hope it made the hurties worth while. I hope the next 7 weeks flies for you.

Ferrals - Good luck, hun....... I hope everything turns out ok for you today!

AFM - Watching my little puppy dog take a nap on the clean towels (I know, I know... but he's soooooo cute) makes me want to snooze myself! I really should get some cleaning up done though...... Only 4 more days until we go to Melbourne. That snuck up on me! I'm going to be a nervous wreck away from my furbabies for a week. The cat is ok, I've left her before in someone elses care..... but I've never left my puppy dog..... I'll probably cry when it's time for us to go because I worry he'll be sad and think I've abandoned him. (He's a rescue dog). Especially since he's been so cute lately... putting his ear to my belly and then looking up at me as if to say 'what's going on in there?' I've started asking him 'where's the baby?' LOL

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to wish Ferrals luck with today's scan... I have everything crossed for you Hun, I do hope everything turns out well...

I am still lurking ladies, love watching your tickers get closer to D day .....

Welcome all the new ladies, it's great to see new blood joining the group, I get a little sad that I'm not posting in here anymore :-( I loved being pregnant, love being a Mummy too....

Belly Rubs to All xxx

Just popping in to see to if there was any news from ferrals yet. Hope all is going well. I'll check back in later on.

Hi girls thankyou so much for the well wishes i must say it has helped me cope.
    Anyway so far there is no sign of any abnormalities bub looks normal and healthy the u/s tech said the heart is still a little small to see everything but so far it looks normal there were no extra fingers on the hands and the feet look normal to one was a little hard to see bub wouldnt stop figiting which is a good sign.
    The little bugger wriggled and moved so it wasnt easy to have a look but she said the next scan on the 18th should be more accurate.
    The bub was measuring a few days behind my 7 week u/s dates but she said there is always room for slight variations a millimeter or two can mean a few days on u/s so i am relieved.
    We need to see the geneticist to be find out if its possible that bub can still have SLO without obvious abnormalities which is a scarey thought but we will cross that bridge when we get to it but for now we things are looking positive.

And they had a look at bubs bits and we have a little GIRL on the way Abbi has sent us her little sister.

Sorry for no persies i didnt get much sleep so i am off for a bath and will pop back in later.

HPL - Nice to hear from you! How's Audrey doing?

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR FERRALS FOR PINK BUNDLE OF JOY [/SIZE].... That's true Abbi sent her little sister to you... I know, you would be a great mummy to her.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful news.

I am So Happy for you

And glad that everything looks fine and Baby Dear is doin well.

Now, you can sleep and relax... It was a big day.

Take care,
    Ric xxx
    Last edited by ric; October 6th, 2010 at 06:19 PM. Reason: spell

Ferrals i am soooo happy to hear your news!!

Smile

TimeforaFamily - Thanks for asking after me. I am in some sort of twilight zone! Not in a baby thread... still in all the loss threads, though not a lot of time to read and post! I am in belly buddies thread for first half of sept 10, which has turned into a parenting thread, but still 2 girls to get their bubs.

I miss you all and think of you often, just don't have a lot of time to myself at the mo. That's why only limited persies.

Kit - so glad to see little Tiger's 25 weeks now. That is awesome.

Ferrals - thinking of you and AWESOME news my sweet.

Luna - embrace this pregnancy ! I am so proud of you that you have joined this thread... it is a big step. I understand not making plans, but at least enjoy today. The rest will happen.

HLP - love to Audrey for me and hugs for you.

Mo4 - how are you going? I think anyone who has more than one child is amazing! Until I walked this parenting path I had no real idea. So I just wanted to let you know, I think you are amazing!

Belly rubs to all... like HLP- I really do miss being pregnant - but not the symptoms of pre-eclampsia and hellp syndrome that I had right at the end.

I am going to try and catch some zzz's... precious commodity around here! Some days are harder than I could have ever imagined and I was pretty realistic I thought. Sleep disruption and depriviation are probably things you can't prepare for nor the sheer helplessness I feel at times. But right now I am feeling good, so as I did with the 9 long months before this, I am just going to be happy in this moment. Embrace it while I can, cause no doubt tomorrow there will be more tears, from both of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Reet View Post
    I have been hiding under the same rock as kellbell

I have been quietly stalking this thread trying to get to know everyone and their stories but i have realised it will probably be a lot easier if im posting!

I know a few of u from the ttcaml thread.. so happy that we can all be together in here!

Am starting to feel very anxious about our 12 week scan next tues.. even tho i have been getting a look at bubs every 2 weeks at my ob. appointments.. that excitement i find only lasts about 3-4 days and then the fear takes over again until i get another look.. im hoping that as time goes on i will start feeling less scared.

I cant wait to get to know all u girls i havent already met! Hopefully its not too long til im doing persies!

Oh and t-hopes i LOVE ur ticker!! Gorgeous colour!

xx
    Reet we were in TTC together and sadly lost out bubbas a few days apart!

Quote Originally Posted by kellbell View Post
    Guess i better come out from under my rock

Been to scared to post in here in case something went wrong but all seems good so far just holding my breath for my scan in two weeks eekkkkk and been hanging around in the ttc thread which seems to have upset people so here i am

Okay wasn't as scary as i thought im glad to see some familiar faces in here
    Thanks Forshelby for inviting me over you are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by timeforafamily View Post
    Warning, TMI. and Oh My, did my whole uterus go into a big tight ball after BD the other day. Whoooops!! Gosh, I hope that's OK/normal. Eeeek, there's a baby in there. And BD dreams to match,,, I'm making up for all sorry a*se times in the 1st trimester. I felt exactly how big my uterus was, just measuring about 1 finger width below my belly button.
    Its totally normal! Its just a BH. You can find baby is very active too after BD! They say baby likes the massage that an organsim give the uterus! Nice hey

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Hello ladies, I thought I will join you here, although I am still nervous.

My story is: 43 years old, M/C, baby, M/C, pregnant again. I am not making any long-term plans, as the MC rate at my age is something like 50%. However, I decided that no matter how it turns out, I am just going to try to enjoy this pregnancy. I got my BFP only at about 15 DPO, is kind of late, and usually means problems. However, for the past few days I have been getting rather strong symptoms, my boobs are killing me, I am feeling nausated and hungry at the same time and I feel very hot.

Here, in the US, they do not give you the BTs and "we see our patients between 8 and 9 weeks only". I had to plead with the receptionist that my case is special, so I have my first scan booked on the 21st, but I will not relax until I get the CVS results. At my age, even when you see a h/b, the risk of M/C does not go down that much. I saw the h/b at 6 weeks last time and still the baby died. Sorry if this sounds a bit depressing, but I guess I am trying to protect my heart a bit.

T-Hopes - hello, I had a feelilng I'll see you here :0)

Quote Originally Posted by ferrals4 View Post
    Hi girls thankyou so much for the well wishes i must say it has helped me cope.
    Anyway so far there is no sign of any abnormalities bub looks normal and healthy the u/s tech said the heart is still a little small to see everything but so far it looks normal there were no extra fingers on the hands and the feet look normal to one was a little hard to see bub wouldnt stop figiting which is a good sign.
    The little bugger wriggled and moved so it wasnt easy to have a look but she said the next scan on the 18th should be more accurate.
    The bub was measuring a few days behind my 7 week u/s dates but she said there is always room for slight variations a millimeter or two can mean a few days on u/s so i am relieved.
    We need to see the geneticist to be find out if its possible that bub can still have SLO without obvious abnormalities which is a scarey thought but we will cross that bridge when we get to it but for now we things are looking positive.

And they had a look at bubs bits and we have a little GIRL on the way Abbi has sent us her little sister.

Sorry for no persies i didnt get much sleep so i am off for a bath and will pop back in later.
    A little girl... Thats so lovely! Congrats the scan went well! Even better when the next one does too!

everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome girls you are all lovely

Thanks everyone for the lovely welcome! I feel like this is my new home already.

Ferrals- Oh what fantastic news!! And a gorgeous little girl! Congratulations!!! It sounds to me like everything is going to be perfect.. so happy for u and ur dh. Are ur sons a little more excited now??

Dory- Its so nice to get an update from u! Im not sure if i want to hear that parenting isnt all rainbows and butterflies tho.. guess ill be finding out what its really all about soon enough! how long has ur dh got off work?? Take care of urselves xx

Forshelby- Nope not going to find out sex.. it will be super tempting but im going to try and learn patience like u I just cant imagine not getting that surprise at the end.. and also i dont want my mum, sisters and dhs family to go crazy buying baby clothes before its born.. they wont be able to do that since they wont know what im having! U go to melbourne soon.. woohoo!! How long are u going for?? Its always so nice getting away.. and atleast the flight wont be too long for u.. i hate long flights!

Jennajayen- Oh i thought the tiredness was meant to start settling down by the 4th month.. bugger! Why do u have to wait til 22 weeks now?? Why not 20??

Kit- Reading ur post made me so excited! I cant wait to feel our little baby kicking around.. it will be so good! Good luck at appointment tomoro!

Mildez- Hi fellow bb!

Tegam- so lovely to know that our little baby is getting some pleasure from us bding! haha a lovely massage.. lucky little thing!

Sunshine and stars- Oh that green meat sounds disgusting!!! Glad u sent it back! I hope ur appointment on friday goes well.. im sure everything is going just perfectly!

Timeforafamily- Im so glad that u brought up that tightening of the uterus! Mine has been doing it too! It scared me at first but now whenever it happens i love it cos u can feel exactly where it is so much better and how close to ur bellybutton etc it is! i love feeling my little bump!

Audax- Ur edd is fast approaching!! Its next month! Exciting! Are u all prepared?? Or as prepared as u can be?

Angelfish- Thanks for wishing me luck! Im so scared!

Hello to everyone else too! I cant go back any further to see who else has posted lately..sorry!

AFM- Not much going on here.. just counting down the days til my scan..6 to go!!
    Did anyone else have bloating from early pregnancy that just didnt end up going away and eventually turned into a baby belly??! I think ive gotta face that this tummy of mine isnt going anywhere.. i have been very constipated (tmi!!) for a few weeks now but in the last couple days ive been having lots of fruit etc so ive been going to the toilet more but the bloatedness isnt going away! I dont like it! I want my flat tummy back or for it to be the baby making it big! i saw my mum yesterday and she told me that its normal for ur tummy to be like this.. that this is the start of a pg tummy.. but i dont get it! I can feel my bump way down lower.. this is a pot belly i have here! Oh i dont know.. guess i just gotta accept that my body is changing

Nite nite all xxx

Ferrals i am so happy for you. A girl i swear that there is a girl thing going around most people who i know who are pregnate are having lil girls.

Reet i understand about the nervous trust me i do. I hope the time flys by for your next scan.

AFM i cant belive i have made it to 22 weeks time is flying by so far ever since i hit the 20th week. My B/F brought back the craddle from his parents house which everytime i look at it i still cant belive it that in feb it will be filled. I have a dr appt next tuesday my just to make sure everything is okay i drede going in there becosue my belly is barley showing and i dont feel that the uturs is were is suppost to be

girls, I think it is over for me I just started spotting, and my lower back is hurting.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast