Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after miscarriage or loss ~ September 2010

Default Pregnancy after miscarriage or loss ~ September 2010

Welcome to the pregnancy after miscarriage and loss thread. We look forward to sharing your journey to holding your baby in your arms. Welcome to the new members of this thread, I am sure you will be made welcome.

If you have any concerns within the thread please email/PM Inanna, Rouge or Mistyfying. We make up the moderating team for this thread. Any concerns or constructive criticism that you have will be treated respectfully and confidentially.

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Pregnancy Articles. Here's wishing each and every one of you, a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

You will find the previous thread here.

New thread! Prize for first post?

I have had a yucky day - just pains everywhere. I had planned to make a birthday cheesecake, but couldn't stand up long enough to actually do it. Maybe tomorrow - although I am NOT sharing it!

Audax-- Can I have some cheesecake???? It's my birthday today! Ha Ha -- I don't think that your cheesecake would survive our mail/ post system in the States.
    Happy Birthday!

HopeforaFamily-- Thanks for the offer of the doppler-- I WISH I were in Melbourne, but I am in the US. So the doppler probably wouldn't survive the trip, like the cheesecake. But thanks for offering and sharing your experience 'cause I have a feeling my hubby and I are going to rent one. (They aren't too expensive to rent here).

Ferrals-- Girl, you had me rolling with laughter! Nice to know that I am not the only one with the drips down there. NOT TOO APPEALING to hubby though.

To everyone else-- Best wishes and belly rubs and peace of mind to you (especially for you, Dory!)

PS... My mother mailed me a pretty t-shirt (maternity) that says "Coming This Spring" for my birthday-- too cute. It was really thoughtful, since I think that she had it specially printed. She definitely wants me to advertise the pregnancy to the world, though hopefully, by then, I will be the size of a tank. (Ah--be careful what you wish for!)

Peace to all--

OOPS! I meant to thank "timeforafamily" for the offer of the doppler! I had to keep switching threads to check the names and got mixed up!

Sheesh...

Hey sunshine - I only just remembered that it;s your birthday too - Happy Birthday! I'm home alone for mine - DH is too busy being out and about on TV I've got a brunch on tomorrow with some girlfriends to enjoy.

Which thread is the one we are supose to be posting in i noticed the july one is still going and now the september one aswell with my baby brain i will forget which thread i say what in

AFM-just plotting along counting the days until i can finally breath a sigh of relief.
    I was laying on my belly last night and felt the baby have a little rap dance it felt like a bunch of worms wriggling around in my belly it was awesome this baby has to be healthy it all seems to good to go wrong.

sunshine and stars my ms sickness went away but comes back every once in a while.

I am 20 weeks today and my bump is up to my bellybotton i dont know if that is were it should be or not. have my scan on tuesday

angelfish - that sounds about right with your bump being at your belly button. My dr was saying something about that the last time I was there and he was feeling my belly

sunshine - not sure which one to be in so i just get updates for each and reply when it's appropriate

Subscribing so I can find it again. Hope everyone is having a great weekend - MS has decided to make a last stand and is making feel horrible.

Have a great sunday ladies!

Audax - Hope you're feeling well enough to make that cheesecake soon!

Sunshine - happy birthday for yesterday! I don't think there's a postal system anywhere in the world gentle enough to allow a cheesecake to survive. LOL. Funny image though.

Ferrals - [email protected] the idea of your baby doing a little rap dance. Very cute. Hooray for feeling movements!

AFM - Was talking to DP this afternoon, when all of a sudden I felt a DEFINITE baby movement! It was like a 'THUMP THUMP' right in my lower belly. I actually stopped talking and looked at my belly! After that little excitement, I've been getting that tingly 'itchy from the inside' feeling too, so I think someone is definitely getting their groove on in there! In other news, I can't fit into my favourite comfy dress anymore. Oh I tried, trust me. But when I came out of the bedroom the look on DP's face said it all. "Too tight?" He just nodded. "Little bit..........." We both burst out laughing and I ran into the bedroom to try getting dressed again! I think I need to go shopping, STAT.

Murrycod-have fun at your 20 week u/s tomorrow i hope bubby has it's neather regions in the right spot for you to see what it is.

Oh I'm second!

No news here in terms of labour action, but I am feeling upbeat and not anxious. Yay! It's so very nice to everyone's tickers moving along.....DH and I bought a "baby record" book today and I have been thinking about what I want to write and the piccies I want to put in it. Looking forward to starting this project... I might even get it finished before bubs arrives. Thanks for all the tips and support... I am in a much better place now. Very zen in fact.

Zen + mojo Dory!!! Watch this space something amazing is bound to happen!

everyone!

Murray - how did you go today??????

No news here.... just waiting. Felt like I had indigestion for most of the day with a mild touch of nausea. Some discomfort right under my ribs, right in the middle and when I touched there it was tender. No serious pain. So I am keeping an eye on it... that's the bugger hey? Indigestion is normal in late pregnancy AND I have IBS, so odd tummy events are not unusual BUT it can also be a sign of pre-eclampsia or HELLP, but not usually just by itself and not usually so mild. I know a bit about these as my nephew's partner had them. So I am not worried but on the lookout. Makes me seem like a hyperchondraic I reckon..... but it's also important. I would rather be a hyperchondriac though... LOL... apparently it's a good sign that I am weeing my little butt off ( rather than retaining all that fluid) but geez, enough already.... it's such a struggle to get off the bed... have some mercy.

Audax - i missed your birthday - sorry. Hmmm cheese cake... did you end up making one, even if after the fact? I made a baked one a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't that nice. I used the master chef approved recipe and it just tasted too "eggy". I didn't use castor sugar though as I didn't have any... would that have made a difference? The eggs were 50grams, so not huge ones. Maybe I just like sweetened condensed milk better. My mum used to make this really yummy citrus tart using condensed milk, lemon jelly and lemon juice on a choccie biscuit base... OMG I just loved that tart....might have to get it from her and give it a go....

Ferals - how are you going?

Angel - hiya - make sure that rock you're under is cosy.....

Forshleby - congrats on the thumper bumper.....

Not too many persies - sorry - am being a selfish tart ( haha pun intended)... except now I really really feel like a piece of that tart.

Dory-lets hope the feelings you are getting turn into labour and i am doing pretty good to tell the truth i am at peace with my choice and know what to do if this goes sour DH and i have had a good talk we know what is best with this pregnancy and baby and decided that insted of a termination we have opted for an induction to do the nicest thing for bubby and then we get to say goodbye.
    We are prepared but still hopeing we wont have to go through it the geneticist rang and said the official NT results came in and are very reasuring but it is not a definate that bubs is uneffected so i feel 60% in favour of a good result not long to go now for our results hopeing they will be in friday or early next week.

Murrycod-SO WHAT ARE WE HAVING A PINK ONE OR A BLUE ONE?????

Forshelby-dont worry i am feeling the same way rather chunky and just fat i dont look pregnant just bloated and yuk!

WE HAVE GIRLIE PEICES DOWN THERE!!

OMG THAT IS FANF#CKINGTASTIC!!!!!

Way to go murrycod congratz hun i am soooooooooooooooo happy for you.

A girl! a sweet little mini murrycod.

Now i can send you a pressie.

surrounded by textbooks, cat toys and love

MURRAY!!! PINK BITS!!! Congratulations sweetheart, you've got a little daughter baking away in there

Ferrals: Good results so far, they'll keep coming in

Dory: That lemon tart sounds delicious! Most things I bake end up having sweetened condensed milk in them, so I can definitely relate! Baby record book sounds lovely, such a sweet idea Glad your feeling zen, zen is nice Thinking of you and sending lots of positive vibes xo

AFM: DH is home for school holidays at the moment, which is really nice. He gave me a hug earlier and Tiger kicked him hard enough for him to feel it, pretty cool I'm starting to get some back pain from throwing myself around at night, I've always tossed and turned but it's getting a lot more difficult! So gonna add some yoga stretches to my pregolates and hopefully teach myself not to move around so much at night. Not so long now for 24 weeks and the safe'ish zone!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast