Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18 week scan, boy or girl? Who's knows, and who is finding out?

sajemsha Guest

Congrats on the boy Mel
    I've had three girls, each time I found out at the 18 scan that I was having girls. I'm definatly going to find out this time

mylilangle Guest

Thats wounderful news. I have my appointment with my ob Tomorrow and he is hoping to tell me if its a boy or a girl. My husband and I can't wait.

mylilangle, good luck at your app. today, hopefully little bubs will be co-operative when your doc takes a look. Can't wait to hear how you go.

Congratulations on your little boy. My DH & I don't know what we are having. We wanted the surprise at the end of the labour and birth. Plus it give us something to bet on until we see our little one.

I will hopefully find out at my scan this Tuesday!

I always swore I'd never find out, that it's one of life's few real surprises but now that I'm pregnant, I can't help myself!!! I just can't! But we will keep it a secret from everyone else - I like the idea of everyone else waiting for the announcement.

I was hoping we could ask the sonographer to write it down and seal it in an envelope and then DF and I would open it at our Valentine's Day dinner the next evening. I wonder if I'm fooling myself that I'll be able to wait that long!

I can barely contain my excitement just thinking about it.

What a fabulous idea Lil MG.

Yeah Nurse Dan, I think it is, in theory. But goodness me, it will take every ounce of willpower not to rip that envelope open!!!

congrats on the blue bundle Mel!! We were told at 12 weeks, and then again at 18 and 19 weeks that my baby was indeed a little man! At 19 weeks, it was the first thing I saw. So Im glad I wanted to find out, otherwise I would have known straight away anyway

Red face

At 16 week we were told we were having a boy and then at 21 weeks (NT scan) we were told it is a girl... so although I know the later scan is supposed to be the most accurate, I am not 100% convinced my little one is without a willy!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12