Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4d scan Perth

Yes Brooke i am booked in but not with Anthony Murphy I'm seeing Helen Clarke as Anthony is away when I'm having mine done.

In a cute country cottage in the south west of WA

I am so happy for you taz, i had a 32 week one done to check the placenta, they recommend it done earlier like the 20 week one because of the size, so for my next one i am definately getting it done. How much did your's cost? Did medicare pay any of it?
    My DP was the same. I got into trouble for making an appointment because "it was a waste of money" when we could get it half paid by medicare anywhere else. lol. I dont regret it at all tho!

It cost $165, but when i get round to filling in my medicare claim form i'll get some of it back as it was an anatomy scan, i have no idea how much but i'll let you know when i find out.

Taz

Hi

My sisters gave me the money to get a 3d scan done for my bday, the only place I have heard of is St John of God in Subi and they are fully booked, is there any other place where i can get it done?

Ta

Lisa

Lisa, try Womens Imaging Centre or Park Ultrasound.

When I was pregnant with my son (when I lived in Perth) my 3d scan was done at King Edward, I had to pay an extra $20 or so for a video of him moving around and got a couple of 3d photos for free. I was a public patient too

murraysmum Guest

First Photo | Home
    do bonding scans and 3/d 4/d in perth

Thanks, I managed to get an appointment with St John of God for 18 wk & 3 days so hopefully that is a good time to go.

I went to First Photo / 1st Photo? in north perth for their Gender Package scan.

Was $150 got to see all of bubs and the sex obviously, got a 5 min DVD, and pics.
    I had that done at 17 weeks and bubs was a bit too scrawny so willprobably go again soon, but I was really just wantitng ot find out sex last time so wasn't dissapointed in anyway.

will probably go again in early 30's

murraysmum Guest

im going there in a few weeks just for a bonding scan lol allready know the sex of bub

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12