Thread: body pillow?

Default body pillow?

I'm looking for a body pillow of sorts, it's like a big U shape body pillow, so you can hug it but it goes between your legs and comes around to support your back. Ok, not the best description, but hopefully someone will know what I mean.

I absolutely hate sleeping on my back, but when pregnant with DD and with this pregnancy too, I can't help it. Looking for something to support my back a little, so I can just kind of lay back slightly, without needing to rearrange the whole bed with a million pillows in the middle of the night when I rollover.

nic I know of people who have got body pillows from kmart and pillow talk - I don't know whether they wrap around as far you are looking for but might be a place to start

yeah jaspen, have a body pillow already, but you've given me the idea of buying another one to put behind me while I sleep... will keep looking.

nic

I actually just stick a squashy pillow behind my back so that I don't have to lie on my side and can lie back slightly - I'll keep watching this with interest though to see if anyone comes up with what you are looking for for the time I get sick of picking it up off the floor - good luck in your search

nic- i've got one, it's called a snoogle and i got it from toys r us.
    HTH

I got a great, big, long one from Adairs. I love it to pieces. Only about $25 too. The darn covers cost a bit more though!

Smile

Hi there,

I have seen them at Babies Galore and at Toys r us. I got mine from a little shop in the middle of the shopping center over christmas. But i'd give Toys r us and Babies Galore a go.

Good Luck.

I have a snoogle one - it is basically a giant C shape, so it goes around your back, between your legs, and under your head.

they also make one that is an O shape, so you are completely surrounded.

I bought one after having a normal straight body pillow which i hated, it always moved during the night and it just didn't sit right.

Target had some a while ago

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

I have a straight body pillow. I do like it but I really did want one of those C shaped ones from toys R us. Maybe next time. They are quite expensive.

Thanks girls
    I went and checked out the snoogle, on-line, no shops like toys r us near me sadly. I was after something like that, but that also supported around the belly area and so I could cuddle. Yael, the O one sounds pretty close to what I want, is it still called a snoogle?

I might have to just go and get another straight body pillow and stick it on the other side of me and hope that DH doesn't steal it during the night!

Will keep searching and see what I can find.

nic