Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booby and bra questions!

another big BB woman here. I went from E before I fell pg to F once I was pg to G when BF'ing number 2. I went back to E or F afterwards, but really I just keep wearing my mat bras as they are so comfy. My mum gave me some non mat, no u/wire bras, she grew out of and I've been wearing them a lot of the time (My Mat bras are now a little ratty after 2 bubs and into the 3rd pgcy).
    Once bub is here, I'll invest in a new mat bra or two and be fitted again. Didn't see the point of doing it before as my bbs grow quite a bit bigger during BF'ing.

hot milk ones are the best leash! you should definitely invest in some- i wear them everyday

Quote Originally Posted by leasha0986 View Post
    I'm in awe! I have been standing in the mirror looking at them wondering where the heck they came from!!!!!! And admiring my cleavage of course! (and the fact that they are round instead of sticking out like cones!!!!! ). And trying to wish away the red itchy stretch marks!
    PMSL oh I sooooo know what you mean hun!! I still LOVE my boobies! I am wishing that when I stop bf that they will decide to stay! As for bra... I personally wouldn't spend the money on any maternity/bf unless they were for one on sale as I actually went up an extra cup size when my milk came in and didn't go back down so had to buy more bras!!! Some of the sports bra tops are good.

Hmmm good to read all this, I have been planning to go bra shopping tomorrow. Tried to put it off as much as possible, since I figured my bb's were only going to get bigger... I really want some Hot Milk, but I think tomorrow I'll just go for comfy and supportive and wait on the HM til I'm nursing and know what size I'll be. Thanks for the tips, ladies.

Hi Leasha, grats on the big knockers!!

I only just went out and bought myself a maternity bra, mainly because I found that I wasn't getting the support that I needed from my regular one. Not to mention that the fabric wasn't really "breathable" and my boobs got incredibly itchy!

I went out and bought two "Loveable" bras from Bras N Things and I tell you what, they are VERY VERY comfortable. The straps are a bit wide which means I can't chuck it on under singlets anymore, but the fabric feels breathable and I haven't been getting the itching.

i started wearing sports bras all the time cause they dont ahev the cup size so it gives u a fair bit to grow b4 u need new ones. i think it was around 20 weeks i got the bonds bumps mat bras. they r sooooooooo comfy. i went from a just 14b to a 16d. i am pretty full in the 16d so i think i will end up in a dd if i grow even the slightest bit more.
    just go shoppin and try on heaps see wat ur most comfy in but i do recommend sports bras till u get a bit further on so u wont haev to buy another set AGAIN.

Oops I didn't come back! The ones I as talking about are called Kayser Very Sexy (and they are too LOL).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12