Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bounty Bags from St V's??

i got my bounty bag from sunshine on my first midwife visit on wed

NO chocolate, got one nappy, 4 antacids and nappy rash cream and a bunch of catalogues thats all!
    was reall y hoping for choccy

I think my bounty bag was opened and all the good things taken out, all I got was a sample of nappy rash cream and a few info sheets and one mag. My friend all got one after the birth which then gave them a voucher for a babg from target...I never received mine after the birth but going to make sure I get everything this time as they got loads of things in theres including chocolate, nappies, cream samples, vouchers for different thing including a free photo sitting!

I'm also booked into St Vinc. in melb! ouhhh and i didn't know anything about a bounty bag!! now i'm excited! I hope mine has choc in it too!!!!

Bag 2 you get after the birth of bub in hospital. Bag 3 you redeem from Target when bub is 3 months old....get a boy or girl bag then.....only thing that makes the 2 different is the girl bag has a girls nappy sample, boys have a boy nappy sample.

On another note... i have not recieved my Bounty bag for this PG yet.. i know my hospital have them cos i seen them behind the counter... i have an appointment on 2nd Aug.. think i might ask for one!!

Marydean, you must be in ACT because I got my Bounty Bag last week and it was scungy like you say. I got in touch with the Bounty Bag people to ask if I should have received the mother and baby mag, pregnancy book and baby shopping mag and he said that it is up to the hospital to decide what they put in there. Very disappointed as I love free stuff, but will find a use for the pine-o-clean LOL.

I got my first yesterday from the ultrasound place & I was really disappointed!! Pine-o-clean, sudocream, some Cocoa Butter cream, 1 nappy & some brochures/mags. I was expecting lots of samples. Sounds like my experience was similar to yours, Marydean.

Tinsel - I'm in Sydney - but I guess we get the scungy ACT bags here too! (although mine did have the mags in it).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12