Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deforrestation... can't see!

I have just reached this stage.. Well not just reached it, but reached the point where DP has asked me on a number of occasions "what are you going to do about that situation? i got a mirror out the other day and welll its pretty horrifying! Esspeically because i am normally a waxer!!

I don't mind waxing there normally, I just cant be bothered to be honest! Plus it looks weird now! I cant remember who posted it originally but the description "big purple hamburger" comes to mind!

Dp has kindly offered his services - personally I think that this is just coz he will get a free pass to touch it and secretly thinks he might get some action out of doing it! How wrong he is! But I am scared at him coming at me with a blade! So I am going to go and buy a lady grommer which are clippers designed specifically for Tassy, and let him attack it with them! - plus I think we are beyond a blade situation at the moment!

I think closer to my EDD I will get my act together and get it waxed though, I personally think it is much cleaner, prob isn't, but it just makes me feel less icky especially around AF time, so I assume it will make me feel a bit better to be smooth after the birth!

The way things are going Bubs is going to need a hedge trimmer to make it through to the other side!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyse84 View Post
    The way things are going Bubs is going to need a hedge trimmer to make it through to the other side!!
    This is my fear!

Another thing is because I used an Implanon contraceptive for 6 years, then was diagnosed with PCOS and then fell pg on my second cycle after being on PCOS management I haven't really had a real AF experience for about 7 years or so - with the post partum bleeding I am not sure how I will cope but I remember when I would have AF and get annoyed at the forest so I imagine I would be much the same post birth.

tk1999 - yeah thats the bit that more worries me, not so much the actual birth. Obviously tampons are out, so pads are the go, which i HATE. Mainly because no matter how much i change them "down there" smells when i use them, plus they irriate me - i think i have some form of reaction to the fabric, and the smell is more sweat than anything (TMI and gross i know!) but being waxed seems to help this and make things much much more bareable.

I am usually a full Brazillian girl, but had my last one a month before I got UTD. I just haven't had the guts to have one since and everything is outta control, I tell ya!! (I have, however still been having minor bikini waxes so as to avoid inficting fright on those swimming with me this summer). I am due for a wax in 2 weeks and am psyching myself up for the full-monty and am scared - it is so much more painful when a) you are pregnant and b) the forest is totally overgrown! I figure rather go through the pain now than waiting until I am about to pop

pmsl this is funny, I remember not being able to see and consequently ending up with a bald patch luckily it grew out before my EDD so they wouldn't laugh at me!

A hedge trimmer - do they come with one of those? I don't remembe seeing DH with one in his hand - how else would he have got out last time?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123