Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dizzy when laying down?????

Good... So pleased you got a second opinion... Put those feet up and let shel take care of you for a few days.
    And no lying flat on your back...if you need to lie flat prop a pillow under your right hip, otherwise lie on your left side with a pillow between your knees and under your bump.(yes mum :P)

i was relieved to read that you got some proper advice from the hospital leasha, I saw your post and remembered that I had exactly the same thing happen to me during my short lived pregnancy.
    I woke up during the night busting for a wee, but my head was so heavy I couldnt lift it off the pillow! when I finally managed to get it up I just about passed out, but really needing to wee, so crawled out of bed and down the hallway to the toilet with head spinning wildly, the only way I could describe it to people was like I was drunk!
    I had assumed it was low blood pressure, but no one was ever able to give me a definate answer, so i am so happy to know that it was abit normal!

p.s.
    maxolon is prescribed in some cases during pregnancy for morning sickness, stemetil is closely related but works more for vertigo, dizziness etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12