Thread: do you still feel like you are pregnant?

Default do you still feel like you are pregnant?

I'm 15 weeks into my first pregnancy and since the nausea went away from the first trimester I don't really feel like I'm pregnant anymore! I don't have a popped out belly so I don't think I look pregnant either. Did anyone else feel like this or am I a super worried first timer?

Yep I felt like that from 14 weeks when the m/s stopped until I started feeling strong movement around 20 weeks.
    Enjoy it!

I still forget about it... unless I squash my belly or bubs moves...

everyone feels different... and just about everything is normal!

Lorin Guest

Well my lil one seems to kick all the time, all hours of the ngiht and during the day. When it doesnt kick i rubb my belly to get it to kick as i dont like the feeling of no kicking because i start to worry then. But before i could feel bubs kicking which was probably around 17 to 18 weeks when i couldnt feel movements much i was always a worry wart.

I'm glad other people felt "in limbo" too! You are right though, I'm sure later on there will be other things that hurt or ache to remind me I'm preganat & I should enjoy the window of calm!

I felt like this from week 10(when m/s stopped) to week 14. After that I haven't stopped feeling pregnant. Bub started moving at 14 weeks and my belly popped massively at 16 weeks. Don't worry, in no time you'll wonder why you worried!

Yes, when I was pregnant with my second child, I thought I'd be feeling her move early, as I felt my first child move at 14 weeks...but I didn't feel my second until exactly 20 weeks...so, yeah, every single pregnancy is different, and sometimes it's nice to feel a bit of discomfort, isn't it? Just a bit reassuring.

I am feeling like this at the moment. I am in my 14th week and no more symptoms and my belly is actually smaller and I can wear all my normal pants. I am worried that something is wrong but I see that I'm not the only one feeling this way.